Mephisto Genetics Sour crack dwc - Harvest Day 50 56g dry

I love that strain and have grown it out in soil many times. I've always been curious to see how big it would get in DWC. Thats gotta be a record for total days from start to finish too! You really rocked this grow, congrats!
Oh yeah this has to be a record.... I do have pictures of my 45 days for my 1 gallon air pot 14 grams dry... idk how but I did it.
This has to be not just an autoflower record but a cannabis record in general. I wanna get this started for potency sake but cant because of the statea stupid requirements for testing samples.
Anyway,
This grow is a game changer for me. I could fit 3 of these sized sour crack in my tent. Get 500-600g wet. Avg dry estimated 125-150g dry in 50 days in .76m2 or 166.66g/m2 in 50 days. Turn around time like that. I'm happy. That's 6-7 harvests a year if you run sc right in dwc. But for now sour crinkle calls and I'll do her.

I say this sour crack is great looking. So much sparkle and shine. The trichomes are all cloudy and perfect. The smell is powerful and just outstanding specimens . Cant wait for it to be dry so I can take more pictures and have a final weight for everyone. What an accomplishment in my book! :pighug:

I had fun and am happy for my fast sour crack after my dwc failure. I got my new go to for people to learn dwc. Everyone should do sour crack in dwc ~50days for a good haul :):cooldance:

You sold me on it was looking today and was wondering if I shouldn’t try ghost toof or sour crack. Think we might save ghost toof for a later date!

Oh yeah this has to be a record.... I do have pictures of my 45 days for my 1 gallon air pot 14 grams dry... idk how but I did it.
This has to be not just an autoflower record but a cannabis record in general. I wanna get this started for potency sake but cant because of the statea stupid requirements for testing samples.
Anyway,
This grow is a game changer for me. I could fit 3 of these sized sour crack in my tent. Get 500-600g wet. Avg dry estimated 125-150g dry in 50 days in .76m2 or 166.66g/m2 in 50 days. Turn around time like that. I'm happy. That's 6-7 harvests a year if you run sc right in dwc. But for now sour crinkle calls and I'll do her.

I say this sour crack is great looking. So much sparkle and shine. The trichomes are all cloudy and perfect. The smell is powerful and just outstanding specimens . Cant wait for it to be dry so I can take more pictures and have a final weight for everyone. What an accomplishment in my book! :pighug:

I had fun and am happy for my fast sour crack after my dwc failure. I got my new go to for people to learn dwc. Everyone should do sour crack in dwc ~50days for a good haul :):cooldance:
Remember there are different Phenos, some may not yield that well. Plus Sour Crack has thick/Dense stems. So the wet weight is a guess at best. I do Sour Crack for the same reason. I just received some Blue Microverse, which is 55-65 days. So that is close to Sour Crack. I got it to compare the 2. Popping 2 in water tonight. Good work, I hope your soil girl is good too. Peace, slowandeasy

Anyway,

I totally agree, Sour Crack is a special strain because it grow so quick and is so stable and well-sized with fat colas on every branch. Oh yeah, it's super tasty, good looking and potent too, lol! I kind of want to breed a couple and get a good-sized personal supply of them. They're the type of plant you want to SOG. I have run them in 1-gallon and 3-gallon fabric pots and they grew just as big and looked, smoked and yielded the same. Recently, I ran them organic TLO-style with super soil in 1-gallon pots and all I had to do was water them practically. It's basically as pocket-sized, efficient, fast and simple as you can get with growing. Super light and mobile and compact. They'd make great gifts to give someone, I think. What's cooler than a super simple pot plant in a small container on a windowsill or your porch or balcony that you can just water and get dank weed from in two months?

@MissUniverse Very nice!!!! :drool:

And really good yield too, I know other people say they get tons more but All 3 of the sour cracks I’ve grown have been about an ounce each, usually less. Now that I made a cabinet just for sour crack, I hope to take a crack at the yield. Right now I got some twinsy sour cracks <3 I was hoping since they aren’t root space hungry monsters that they might be able to share the 2g pot they’re in.

40034650-395A-470D-9297-46E3EA0E8E4E.jpeg

Oh and by the way, I liked the two sour cracks that I took early more than the one that went later.. I’m not sold on letting this strain run too long.. let us know how it smokes once you’ve tried it!! You got me real curious about DWC now but I gotta experiment with these autopots I just got first. But my next space might just need to be DWC.. my better half is already suggesting I make another space lol it’s music to my ears but I said that I ought to focus on the two spaces I’m working with now, and improve them before I go making things more complicated.

Anyways.. one hell of a beautiful plant there well done ma’am :worship:

You sold me on it was looking today and was wondering if I shouldn’t try ghost toof or sour crack. Think we might save ghost toof for a later date!
I have ghosttoof but havent run it yet. I've run sweet n sour and that's a good one. Remember, sour crack in soil get ya about an ounce dry my average is about 25 grams in soil in a 3 gallon pot but it's super fast as long as it gets enough light. Definitely grow this girl out. Shes awesome! As @slowandeasy I too have this as a staple in my tool box and everyone should in my opinion.
Remember there are different Phenos, some may not yield that well. Plus Sour Crack has thick/Dense stems. So the wet weight is a guess at best. I do Sour Crack for the same reason. I just received some Blue Microverse, which is 55-65 days. So that is close to Sour Crack. I got it to compare the 2. Popping 2 in water tonight. Good work, I hope your soil girl is good too. Peace, slowandeasy
So far I have found it to be slightly hertozygous from my grow this time around, a super fast one done in about 45 to 50 days and one that's done in 55-60 days. I have 2 in soil in there with one that is also done and one that's got a bit too many clear trichomes on it so agreed! Still a bit of variance but not much. I think the new run though is what got them faster though. Really fast :).gonna have to checkout your blue miceoverse if you make a thread. My day 45 Soil girl knocked me to sleep with a half gram bowl, I know its advertised at 19% but it was higher so I am sure this ones just as good. Little while on the dry though so wont be testing this dwc sour crack yet... but soon
I totally agree, Sour Crack is a special strain because it grow so quick and is so stable and well-sized with fat colas on every branch. Oh yeah, it's super tasty, good looking and potent too, lol! I kind of want to breed a couple and get a good-sized personal supply of them. They're the type of plant you want to SOG. I have run them in 1-gallon and 3-gallon fabric pots and they grew just as big and looked, smoked and yielded the same. Recently, I ran them organic TLO-style with super soil in 1-gallon pots and all I had to do was water them practically. It's basically as pocket-sized, efficient, fast and simple as you can get with growing. Super light and mobile and compact. They'd make great gifts to give someone, I think. What's cooler than a super simple pot plant in a small container on a windowsill or your porch or balcony that you can just water and get dank weed from in two months?
I 100% agree. I have been dreaming of a 30 day strain that gets you an eighth... well a 50 day strain that yields like this is good to me. I'm glad with this yield. Plus think of all the spaces you can grow this. You can take my 24x24x36 tent and shove 5 or 6 2 gallon pots in that space and get a good 4 to 5 zips within 60 days. You cant beat that. I would bet with the proper run you could do these in 2 litre bottles and run them well in a lot of stealth. Now if the smell could be bread out it would be a stealth masterpiece. I love such a small quick plant :) you can hide it last minute if someone comes over for an unexpected inspection.
@MissUniverse Very nice!!!! :drool:

And really good yield too, I know other people say they get tons more but All 3 of the sour cracks I’ve grown have been about an ounce each, usually less. Now that I made a cabinet just for sour crack, I hope to take a crack at the yield. Right now I got some twinsy sour cracks <3 I was hoping since they aren’t root space hungry monsters that they might be able to share the 2g pot they’re in.

View attachment 1067305

Oh and by the way, I liked the two sour cracks that I took early more than the one that went later.. I’m not sold on letting this strain run too long.. let us know how it smokes once you’ve tried it!! You got me real curious about DWC now but I gotta experiment with these autopots I just got first. But my next space might just need to be DWC.. my better half is already suggesting I make another space lol it’s music to my ears but I said that I ought to focus on the two spaces I’m working with now, and improve them before I go making things more complicated.

Anyways.. one hell of a beautiful plant there well done ma’am :worship:
Thank you! I think this strain needs to be taken on the earlier side not the later side myself too. Some strains definitely run longer and get bigger. But it seems when I did that final snipping of most leaves that day before helped. Next time I might do it day 48 and see what day 49 brings see if it's any better... but day 50 is a major score... harvest under 55 days FROM SEED! The seed was planted on April 10, 2019 so that's what 54 days from seed if I calculated right.

Heres how easy it is

Get a blue bucket from lowes they have at the end of the aisles. The mesh plastic nets they have on Amazon, go to a pet store and get some 7 dollar 30 ft line, I got a 4 output pump and connected the 4 lines together with a link and then ran the pump line to an air stone... if you need I can do an picture tutorial. Its actually easy. Initial start up is about 75 bucks but itll last you a long time, your roi will be one run and the aquarium pump should run 2 buckets and the 2nd bucket costs the bucket a mesh net and airstone since you have the rest already. But unlike those other air pumps, an aquarium it dosent blow your ears out.
I can get a list and pics for you of what an easy set up is that works just well for me.Basically 3 items from Amazon (get a big bag of hydrogen and mesh net and rapid rooters) pet smart for aquarium pump and stones and line. You can always just do one dwc. I have definitely learned that you wanna do a small plant as your first dwc. Sour crack probably best to learn. You wont get an insane yield but the time for this was the best thing ever.

I dont have a good space to dry so I always have to do paper bags for about 3 to 5 days then burp jars

I have ghosttoof but havent run it yet. I've run sweet n sour and that's a good one. Remember, sour crack in soil get ya about an ounce dry my average is about 25 grams in soil in a 3 gallon pot but it's super fast as long as it gets enough light. Definitely grow this girl out. Shes awesome! As @slowandeasy I too have this as a staple in my tool box and everyone should in my opinion.

So far I have found it to be slightly hertozygous from my grow this time around, a super fast one done in about 45 to 50 days and one that's done in 55-60 days. I have 2 in soil in there with one that is also done and one that's got a bit too many clear trichomes on it so agreed! Still a bit of variance but not much. I think the new run though is what got them faster though. Really fast :).gonna have to checkout your blue miceoverse if you make a thread. My day 45 Soil girl knocked me to sleep with a half gram bowl, I know its advertised at 19% but it was higher so I am sure this ones just as good. Little while on the dry though so wont be testing this dwc sour crack yet... but soon

I 100% agree. I have been dreaming of a 30 day strain that gets you an eighth... well a 50 day strain that yields like this is good to me. I'm glad with this yield. Plus think of all the spaces you can grow this. You can take my 24x24x36 tent and shove 5 or 6 2 gallon pots in that space and get a good 4 to 5 zips within 60 days. You cant beat that. I would bet with the proper run you could do these in 2 litre bottles and run them well in a lot of stealth. Now if the smell could be bread out it would be a stealth masterpiece. I love such a small quick plant :) you can hide it last minute if someone comes over for an unexpected inspection.

Thank you! I think this strain needs to be taken on the earlier side not the later side myself too. Some strains definitely run longer and get bigger. But it seems when I did that final snipping of most leaves that day before helped. Next time I might do it day 48 and see what day 49 brings see if it's any better... but day 50 is a major score... harvest under 55 days FROM SEED! The seed was planted on April 10, 2019 so that's what 54 days from seed if I calculated right.

Heres how easy it is

Get a blue bucket from lowes they have at the end of the aisles. The mesh plastic nets they have on Amazon, go to a pet store and get some 7 dollar 30 ft line, I got a 4 output pump and connected the 4 lines together with a link and then ran the pump line to an air stone... if you need I can do an picture tutorial. Its actually easy. Initial start up is about 75 bucks but itll last you a long time, your roi will be one run and the aquarium pump should run 2 buckets and the 2nd bucket costs the bucket a mesh net and airstone since you have the rest already. But unlike those other air pumps, an aquarium it dosent blow your ears out.
I can get a list and pics for you of what an easy set up is that works just well for me.Basically 3 items from Amazon (get a big bag of hydrogen and mesh net and rapid rooters) pet smart for aquarium pump and stones and line. You can always just do one dwc. I have definitely learned that you wanna do a small plant as your first dwc. Sour crack probably best to learn. You wont get an insane yield but the time for this was the best thing ever.

I dont have a good space to dry so I always have to do paper bags for about 3 to 5 days then burp jars
Sour Crack is a special strain to me. It checks off so many boxes. Speed, strength, looks, taste, smell. I originally bought a ton of Sour Crack and 24 Carat. Sour Crack just amazed me from the start and I will always have some in my possession. I am planting 2 Blue Microverse tonight. I have 2 Sour Cracks a few days old. So this will be a good look at the 2. Peace, slow

I dried it a bit too much here. Kinda crumbles in my hands. Ah well I always over dry it. Havent ever gotten the dry and cure right. But it came to 56 g teeter tottering back and forth between 55 and 56. So in calling it 2 zips in 50 days. Not bad at all if you ask me :)
Happy result. Over a gram a day. Success in my book. I'll upload the photos later on and post them

I’m in total awe , that sour crack came out beyond beautiful wow and so dense looking :drool:
So far sour crack is mynfavorite mephisto strain which is why I have got to raise these yields I don’t think I’ve harvested over an ounce from one yet.. I love how big and dense she is but to get that in 50 days is just blowing my mind.. I mean, 50 days? So many things will run twice that long. and sure perhaps they yield more but they take twice as long. So for those who find themselves with this curious problem of constantly running out, sour crack is *the* strain for us.. she’s just so fast, and thank god for that

Soooo... What’s next? :smoker1:

Back