Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack DWC (September-October 2019 Edition)

Day 9. Sour crack as always is jamming ahead full throttle
YsRpIQU.jpg

Roots already progressing well
AOzZVVy.jpg

Day 9. Sour crack as always is jamming ahead full throttle
YsRpIQU.jpg

Roots already progressing well
AOzZVVy.jpg
She looks happy I have some blue toof that grow fast like that love me some fast strains how's the smell from the growth/ flower stand point during flower

She looks happy I have some blue toof that grow fast like that love me some fast strains how's the smell from the growth/ flower stand point during flower
During flower shes very very strong. Very skunky and very very sour. You can smell her a mile away if you dont have good filtration. So shes definitely strong. As I said, VERY skunky and string. But amazing. This is the newest Filial so not sure what smell traits got locked down more till I grow it out so we shall see what has been locked down more :)

Day 14
So shes stunted out. I dont get why I've had 3 of my dwc plants in the last month stunt yet a 4th is doing just fine. Im Going to rip her out and restart if she dosent grow out of it in another few days. I dont get it, She should be further along with having her leaves being the width of the net pot by now. My zkittlez is doing just fine

c19K2EX.jpg

Roots arent growing as big as fast
Y7MsykN.jpg

Day 14
So shes stunted out. I dont get why I've had 3 of my dwc plants in the last month stunt yet a 4th is doing just fine. Im Going to rip her out and restart if she dosent grow out of it in another few days. I dont get it, She should be further along with having her leaves being the width of the net pot by now. My zkittlez is doing just fine

c19K2EX.jpg

Roots arent growing as big as fast
Y7MsykN.jpg
I've found it to be pheno related I just had a blue toof that was a crappie pheno should of culled but that's very hard for me to murder my girls you no lol

I ended up ripping her and putting in a Tyrone special seed. I'll post a thread for that one when it pops. I think I just got all the bad seeds in my collecting all in a row this last time around... for having hundreds of seeds if having 3 fail to thrive I guess isnt bad. I think itll end up being ok. Tyrone special has gotten be over 100g before and it's a great classic sour crack cross (sour crack x green crack)

Back