Indoor Nuglet is back - grow 6 Mephisto Toof Decay. Autopots & Bio Tabs

Hi @Sensi Jay @Chronic_ passion how u doing? So have started getting amber and the chop has begun! Doing in stages taking the king volts first - battling heat a bit so air con & humidifiers are out to asset - heres a couple of pics from the first round - had a quick taster/tester and its a nice buzz so hopefully taste and everything else will improve from here on in! I'm guessing I'll be on for about 12 Mason jars full all in.
View attachment 1199236View attachment 1199235

Good thanks Nugs and u? I imagine you will be happy with your pounder harvest, great growing mate.

Does the high suit u in that letting it amber has mellowed it?

Good thanks Nugs and u? I imagine you will be happy with your pounder harvest, great growing mate.

Does the high suit u in that letting it amber has mellowed it?

We're all cool Sensi - got a bit more pep in my step as work starting to happen a little bit - all remote but thats fine by me - at least I'm earning at last!

Yeah from what I can see & sampled (and not sure if it was the best example as it was from the smaller nugs that dried quicker)... it was nice - taste was a bit biscuity for want of a better description, high was a bit uppy but not in a bad racey way - more happy and focused...then melted to chill as time went on. Did it fairly late and slept like the dead - deffo felt it physically which is important to me - so hopefully after a proper cure and when I've starts to sample the better parts it will get better and better - always a worry when you go all in with one strain on the back of what a few people have reviewed!! But looks like I'll have plenty to see me thru for a few months... You wait till ya see the runt - Cinderella has come good!

Cracking job there Nug. Then some PHAT nugz... :thumbsup: :woohoo1: :clapper: :headbang:
I found TD the same as your review but compared to the others in my connoisseurs box she was definitely more of a daytime smoke. Which was a blessing or I'd have been a zombie for months! LOL
Can't wait to see runty

Cracking job there Nug. Then some PHAT nugz... :thumbsup: :woohoo1: :clapper: :headbang:
I found TD the same as your review but compared to the others in my connoisseurs box she was definitely more of a daytime smoke. Which was a blessing or I'd have been a zombie for months! LOL
Can't wait to see runty

Thanks Chronic yeah hoping it’s going to be a bit of a balanced end product rather than just knock out - getting to the end of some green crack I picked up and that leaves me a bit zombie, disconnected and inward facing - do find it takes me a few sessions to adjust to new weed & get the full picture on how it affects ...wil try and refrain from sampling too much of the TD till cures done it’s work! I’ll get a pic of runty up - she’s on the final lap!

Boom!
60CAA4EA-CAB1-4FC0-8A05-E5ED64CC1649.jpeg

Hi @Sensi Jay @Chronic_ passion - hope you guys are having a good week.

So we are still waiting for the runt not runt to finish - she's close! Have got quite a lot of clear still in areas - more than i'd like so keeping her ticking along - amber is popping up as well!

Will do an all up pic when I get the jars together - but have filled 12 already - 2 of which are popcorn so they'll be for the tincture treatment

IMG_7806.jpg
IMG_7876.jpeg
IMG_4754.jpeg
IMG_1066.jpeg
IMG_0181.jpeg

Back