Mephisto Genetics Missy's summer/fall perpetual thread

looking good :thumbsup: really like the look of the strawberry nuggets,but i cant put my finger on it.
keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks, I just splayed the strawberry nuggets out a bit more as I noticed she was full of under developed bud. I'll throw pics up tonight of her development. She seemed to not mind the manipulation. Expecting to go another 15 to 20 days of the strawberry nuggets

Keep feeding maxigro for another feeding then over to maxibloom. Watered with xtreme gardening mykoswp and azos and these seeds love it

Strawberry Nuggets (July, 20 2018) day 69
Double Grape (Sept, 1, 2018) day 27
Sour Crack (Sept, 2, 2018) day 26
NCH (Sept, 3, 2018) day 25

Everything looking spot on. Keep up the great work.

Here's an update on things, strawberry nuggets hit the blade and dried to 55 grams (little over but 55 is good enough for me), others are growing well
Double Grape (Sept, 1, 2018) day 31
Sour Crack (Sept, 2, 2018) day 30
NCH (Sept, 3, 2018) day 29

So you had a green variety of SN, how many days did you go to chop and percentage amber did you see at chop @MissUniverse ? Good yield for SN. Quality bud for sure.

So you had a green variety of SN, how many days did you go to chop and percentage amber did you see at chop @MissUniverse ? Good yield for SN. Quality bud for sure.
Yep lush electric green during the grow. I would say I had about 5% amber on lowers to about 10% on top. I don't like amber because its degraded thc and cbd but it got away from me... i chopped day 71 I think it was, I don't remember right either 71 or 72... In 2 days it went from "I might be going for a few weeks" to "poof! I'm done!"... probably could have yielded more but why waste the time and the thc for a couple extra grams of degraded stuff. It did get really really fat really really fast. Dried the main coals are about 5 to 10 grams with most being 7 grams... that's right I got 35g of my harvest from the main colas after them being broken apart and dismembered from the stem to just the bud (so pure bud weight no stems)
I think the green pheno yields better but smells less, it doesn't have quite the initial flavor or smell during growth but I got a pure green pheno which blows my brains off but feels very medical

Thank you for the reply. I am happy to hear you have gotten good medicine.

Back