Mephisto Genetics Missy's summer/fall perpetual thread

me being recreational and and very much an eejit,walter white is my go to strain.i do like anything with walter or white in the name from mephisto as it will be half walter white.so im sad you dont like it,but not surprized at all by you putting it in the rec pile.chemdogging is another fav.im a firm believer in when to chop for effect we after.on the few occasions i let a plant amber up it was all body/med type stone and i didnt like it.
:pighug:

me being recreational and and very much an eejit,walter white is my go to strain.i do like anything with walter or white in the name from mephisto as it will be half walter white.so im sad you dont like it,but not surprized at all by you putting it in the rec pile.chemdogging is another fav.im a firm believer in when to chop for effect we after.on the few occasions i let a plant amber up it was all body/med type stone and i didnt like it.
:pighug:
When I want a rec strain I will reach for white crack. Right now I'm smoking some hubbabubbasmelloscope:). I will have to let some of the girls go a bit longer I guess

Here's a long overdue update. Sorry everyone, the week just got away from me

Strawberry Nuggets (July, 20 2018) day 62
Double Grape (Sept, 1, 2018) day 20
Sour Crack (Sept, 2, 2018) day 19
NCH (Sept, 3, 2018) day 18

Other pot in there is autoseeds sweet cbd auto to test grow.

Everything is looking really good.
Thanks, it's been nice using the maxi series. I feed sundays and Tuesdays. Bumped ot up to 2 teaspoons per gallon of maxi gro. Might need to substitute some calcium in.
I've been feeding a bit of calmag and kool bloom once a week with the strawberry nuggets. Later today or tomorrow I'll post pics but everything seems like it's going well with the maxi series

Here's a long overdue update. Sorry everyone, the week just got away from me

Strawberry Nuggets (July, 20 2018) day 62
Double Grape (Sept, 1, 2018) day 20
Sour Crack (Sept, 2, 2018) day 19
NCH (Sept, 3, 2018) day 18

Other pot in there is autoseeds sweet cbd auto to test grow.

Missy, are you journaling the CBD tester? Quite interested. Wish Mitch and the crew would release sooner than scheduled. Need a pure CBDAuto and a 1:1 soon.

Yep I sure am, here's the link https://autoflower.net/forums/threads/sweet-cbd-auto.67271/ ... I wish they would too but I might end up converting to a competitor for most of my needs because of the strong focus on cbd and medical strains.
I really appreciate your help. Love Mephisto and their catalog and customer service approach not to mention US (Colorado) shipping. Just need to look for some CBD/ low THC options. Thanks for the link. I’ll tag along !!

@BCBudlady can't seem to hey quoted text to work on my phone. Anyway I agree on all points about mephisto its just that they are growing large and having some growing pains.
Btw you'll find in the autoseeds subforum a post that gives you 15% off your purchase. PM me if you want the link since this I'd the mephisto subforum

Back