Mephisto Genetics Missy's summer/fall perpetual thread

I know this should be in a smoke report but I have to document some of this live for everyone because I'm puzzled...

This weed is great, white crack is outstanding weed. Flavor, smell, the high, the stone. But the creativeness is gone, the med effects are limited and honestly I don't know if I like it... this strain is for those who wanna get wrecked or toke a small bit to get high on lunch, but it makes me feel like I have a flattened affect (personality is dull and not much inflection of the voice. I don't know why I'm disappointed but I am... the white crack I have now and possibly the sour crack growing will be given away as gifts. Friends and family would love it, but just something leaves me apathetic and like "meh, this is amazing, but where's any of the relief... all around NOT medical at all... weird

Thanks for your opinion on the White Crack. You mention that it (WC) will be given away as gifts possibly with your Sour Crack. Does your opinion on the medicinal value of White Crack also extend to the Sour Crack? Got some curing right now, and was interested in your thoughts. Thanks again.

Yeah there are a multitude of mephistos gear thats solid or decent at the Med effect.But there are several that are STELLAR recreational smoke and mild meds.The properties arent there in some.But you can tinker with them again if you let them go a little longer to get a typical more danky taste and active med effect that may not last as long but helps with some strains.

Thanks for your opinion on the White Crack. You mention that it (WC) will be given away as gifts possibly with your Sour Crack. Does your opinion on the medicinal value of White Crack also extend to the Sour Crack? Got some curing right now, and was interested in your thoughts. Thanks again.
Spur crack has been much more medicinal than wc. Still every bit recreational, but medicinal too. People generally have a very positive experience with the use of sour crack.
Yeah there are a multitude of mephistos gear thats solid or decent at the Med effect.But there are several that are STELLAR recreational smoke and mild meds.The properties arent there in some.But you can tinker with them again if you let them go a little longer to get a typical more danky taste and active med effect that may not last as long but helps with some strains.
I guess venturing back in to the world of recreational strains hasent been what I remember it as... White Crack knocked me on my ass right after that rant I posted. So very recreational. If I was looking to get high, this would be the strain to go to. I hate to let them go so long as to have a ton of amber trichs. Many people I've talked to in person said they pick with 100% cloudy because it's got the full effect and all terpines. But yes, I will play with the strain when I run it again. Which, I will. Wc is a good growing strain, and I'm sure will make an amazing christmas gift :)

Sounds like a powerful strain. Better suited for weekend nights. I’ve had some strains like that. Too much for daily use wrecks the mind to where u can’t talk lol. Brain dead

Sounds like a powerful strain. Better suited for weekend nights. I’ve had some strains like that. Too much for daily use wrecks the mind to where u can’t talk lol. Brain dead
It is very powerful, makes total sense why it was rereleased as a ltd. It made me go "holy shit I smoked a ton" and "rec users would love this strain".
Maybe I'm getting too old or the weed is getting too strong now days... I woke up with a greenover for the first time in a long time and so I'm keeping it for weekends and breaking out only on special occasions

Fed the sc, nch and dg last night with half strength maxi gro (1tsp per gallon vs 2), in another week i may up it, but the plants look healthy and happy so nothing is changing right now

And another update
Imgur gallery, click to view more

Did leaf tucking in the double grape and the sour crack. They are all looking good but double grape is pulling away like the other two are just slow pokes. Vigor is an understatement.

Strawberry Nuggets (July, 20 2018) day 57
Double Grape (Sept, 1, 2018) day 15
Sour Crack (Sept, 2, 2018) day 14
NCH (Sept, 3, 2018) day 13

Back