**Edited for errors

Last edited:
Nch popped sometime in the last 4 hours, here's the dates

White Crack (July, 6 2018) day 60
Strawberry Nuggets (July, 20 2018) day 45
Sour Crack (Sept, 2, 2018) day 2
Double Grape (Sept, 1, 2018) day 3
NCH or other (Sept, 3, 2018) day 1

Double grape has grown the fastwst and best of all of them. Expecting big things from her. Today was their first feed and I realized it wouldn't be a fair comparison to run the trial with 3 different strains, so I'm going to run through these and then do 3 of the same strain to play around.

Feeds are 2 times a week, Sundays and weds/thurs

This time I'm using maxigro and maxibloom. I like the idea of scoop a teaspoon in and shake the bottle and everything is set.
I'm starting maxigro at 1 tsp per gallon and will up in a week to 1.5 then in another week if tolerated then around week3.5 switch to maxibloom. If it works, it's cheap and I have a new go to method for soil and soilless. Always experimenting for best results for me

Imgur gallery, click the arrows or the picture to view the gallery

White Crack (July, 6 2018) day 63
Strawberry Nuggets (July, 20 2018) day 48
Double Grape (Sept, 1, 2018) day 6
Sour Crack (Sept, 2, 2018) day 5
NCH (Sept, 3, 2018) day 4

I used Maxigro when I was running photoperiods, and I never had a problem. Of course, I was running under LED bulbs with CFL supplementing, in total about 275 watts. You are right, I weighed out 7 grams to the gallon, and away we went. Near the end, I started to use KoolBloom powder as well, don't remember at what rate, but I am sure it was the rte suggested on the container. Thats why I am so happy with MaxiCrop, same principle. KISS! (keep it simple stupid).

I used Maxigro when I was running photoperiods, and I never had a problem. Of course, I was running under LED bulbs with CFL supplementing, in total about 275 watts. You are right, I weighed out 7 grams to the gallon, and away we went. Near the end, I started to use KoolBloom powder as well, don't remember at what rate, but I am sure it was the rte suggested on the container. Thats why I am so happy with MaxiCrop, same principle. KISS! (keep it simple stupid).
I am all for kiss it is how I prefer it. Hope it all works out well, but if the double grape is any possible indication, it will end up very good. That double grape is very vigorous

She was a pretty girl, decent numbers, should be good smoke. Nice work missy.
Thanks, the ingur gallery is right, it was 130 wet not 120.
I'm happy enough with it although I realized too late it was in potassium deficiency as well as needing cal mag from cal deficiency. If i would have not been so thick headed earlier I could have at least added another eighth dry but was my doing and I'd be hard pressed to believe I don't get an ounce of at least 25% weed :)

I'll get photos of the plants tomorrow, for now here a few shots of my crack... err.. i mean... My white crack... err... nvm I can't find a good way to say that.
Here's the imgur gallery

Here's a bud shot, not the tightest nugs due to my bad hand but holy shit is it strobg... 200mg (that's 0.2g) is enough to get me to a level where I get a level of relief but it also has me a bit too high... The other half agrees... White Crack might not be a good med strain. It hits hard, hits fast, and sure is a great strong smoke... but medical... so far not much. Sad knowing it has sour crack in it and sour crack works well for both of us
s96wXOU.jpg

Back