Mephisto Genetics Missy's summer/fall perpetual thread

At my local Wal-Mart I picked up Alaska Naturals liquid fertilizers. It's a two step with micro nutrients in a third bottle. I'm trying this with sour crack to see how a Wal-Mart fertilizer grow compares to my one friends whose is at about day 10 and is using gbd supersoil.

Here's the photos
Front of bottles
oBgYWtH.jpg

Back of step 1 (GROW)
LbPkLHe.jpg

Back of step 2 (BLOOM)
sT3eY0M.jpg

Back of micronutrients
9q1H81A.jpg

Might as well try it because of I can get a simple 2 step system at Wal-Mart then I can get newbies growing easily and would be easy in a pinch when I don't have other nutrients

Thoughts?

Nice choice of strains. Is the Alaska Naturals a new product? First time I've seen it. Looks to be lacking calcium.

Nice choice of strains. Is the Alaska Naturals a new product? First time I've seen it. Looks to be lacking calcium.
Thank you, it's something I've seen for the last few years at my local Wal-Mart. They just stock it. It's 9 something per bottle. As far as calcium the micro has calcium in it but probably will add more. Figure if it works and it's easy, then we as growers have more choices and lowers the barrier of entry

Thank you, it's something I've seen for the last few years at my local Wal-Mart. They just stock it. It's 9 something per bottle. As far as calcium the micro has calcium in it but probably will add more. Figure if it works and it's easy, then we as growers have more choices and lowers the barrier of entry
I think it’s decent stuff. I think some on here have been using with good results. May smell a bit fishy and heard not the best to use outdoors as it may attract raccoons. And they’ll apparently dig up your roots looking for fish. Indoors good lol.

I think it’s decent stuff. I think some on here have been using with good results. May smell a bit fishy and heard not the best to use outdoors as it may attract raccoons. And they’ll apparently dig up your roots looking for fish. Indoors good lol.
I'm definitely growing indoors, no raccoon for me if it works, then I'll be happy. Maybe I'll turn into a convert (doubt it though)

I will be trying different nutrients in the next few times around. I'm going to try the Lucas formula for the sour crack (8ml floramicro to 1 gallon of water and 16ml flora bloom in that gallon of water)
Maxigro and maxibloom for the double grape, and modified Lucas formula for maxibloom (7grams maxibloom to 1 gallon water ) on the nch
Might start 1/2 strength and go from there, but since I want to use easy feedings schedules I will go with the Lucas formula. Nothing like. Just using the same bottles of water all the way through with no need to worry about salt buildup.
If one is outpacing the other by a lot, I'll switch over to that method. Hoping either the regular Lucas or the modified maxilucas formula works.

Try 6/9 and 3-5ml per gal of Calmag if 8/16 is not working well.
Sorry kinda greened out last night when I was starting to reply. Anyway, thank you!!! Will try it. If Lucas formula works then I've been an idiot all these years and going with a harder job than I need to

Gallery

White Crack (July, 6 2018) day 58
Strawberry Nuggets (July, 20 2018) day 43
Sour Crack (??, ??, 2018) day 0.5 not fully cracked it's she'll
Double Grape (??, ??, 2018) day 1
NCH or other (??, ??, 2018) day TBD (tomorrow?)

Back