Mephisto Genetics Toof Decay (DWC General Hydro) | HBSS (Roots Organic GBD SuperSoil) | & More (ProMix)

Always wanted to grow Toof Decay, and her photoperiod cousins Sweet Tooth. I have some Stank Brothers Sweet Tooth IV that I was going to give a run. I didn't because I heard she doesn't like to get root bound and at the time I was using small container of soil, so I thought it would be a waste. She looks good, got great structure. Good Luck the rest of the way.
I absolutely love Toof decay. Also sour crack. Two staples moving forward. I want to order an 18 pack of each. I want to grow a 1 lb toof decay some day. Going to require autocob , a huge res and a perfect system. Hopefully it'll be good and yield well!

And here's a few days later, things are shapin up. Roots will be growing like nuts now.

SODK (May, 4 2018) day 76 (probably will go 90 to 100 days due to stress issues)
24 Carat (May, 26 2018) day 52
HBSS (June, 14 2018) day 35
Toof Decay (June, 22 2018) day 29
White Crack (July, 6 2018) day 15
Strawberry Nuggets (TBD) day TBD

Strawberry Nuggets was planted in roots organics with the supersoil.
I did figure out how to get a hold of someone who I trust who has supersoil so will have to keep getting it. Easier than measuring nutrients and doesn't seem to affect it's growth rate in my tent.

And here's a few days later, things are shapin up. Roots will be growing like nuts now.

SODK (May, 4 2018) day 76 (probably will go 90 to 100 days due to stress issues)
24 Carat (May, 26 2018) day 52
HBSS (June, 14 2018) day 35
Toof Decay (June, 22 2018) day 29
White Crack (July, 6 2018) day 15
Strawberry Nuggets (TBD) day TBD

Strawberry Nuggets was planted in roots organics with the supersoil.
I did figure out how to get a hold of someone who I trust who has supersoil so will have to keep getting it. Easier than measuring nutrients and doesn't seem to affect it's growth rate in my tent.

Are you using homemade super soil or did you buy something like Kindsoil? I've used Kindsoil quite a few times before and it simply didn't have enough nutrients in it to take my plants to the finish line(if you search my post history, you can see). Deficiencies popped up in bloom, even though it ran great in veg. Not sure if that will be a concern for you, but if so, you should pick up a bag of Roots Organic Uprising Bloom and Foundation. Both are 100% organic dry base nutrients that you can sprinkle onto the soil and scratch in to give the soil more food. They're made of the same stuff that goes into super soil like fish meal, etc. Works great as a base for your own super soil or as a booster when the soil is almost spent.

Are you using homemade super soil or did you buy something like Kindsoil? I've used Kindsoil quite a few times before and it simply didn't have enough nutrients in it to take my plants to the finish line(if you search my post history, you can see). Deficiencies popped up in bloom, even though it ran great in veg. Not sure if that will be a concern for you, but if so, you should pick up a bag of Roots Organic Uprising Bloom and Foundation. Both are 100% organic dry base nutrients that you can sprinkle onto the soil and scratch in to give the soil more food. They're made of the same stuff that goes into super soil like fish meal, etc. Works great as a base for your own super soil or as a booster when the soil is almost spent.
I'm using gbd supersoil which was provided by mephisto which was formulated to be able to push through the life span. As far as additional nutes, I am not growing organic because of any reason besides ease of growing with the supersoil mix I have. I am going to keep watching them but can always add nutrients in if things go off. I prefer to not have to do much work so I'll check it out I do like kiss methods so simpler the better. Thanks for the suggestions I'll look at pricing and see what if anything I can spend extra now. I'm pretty much stretched to the limits financially sadly

I'm using gbd supersoil which was provided by mephisto which was formulated to be able to push through the life span. As far as additional nutes, I am not growing organic because of any reason besides ease of growing with the supersoil mix I have. I am going to keep watching them but can always add nutrients in if things go off. I prefer to not have to do much work so I'll check it out I do like kiss methods so simpler the better. Thanks for the suggestions I'll look at pricing and see what if anything I can spend extra now. I'm pretty much stretched to the limits financially sadly

I've never used GBD's super soil, but I've seen plenty of grows where it seems to have performed well, so you're probably all good. Just wanted to give you a heads up on the Kindsoil in case you were using it. I agree that super soil is absolutely dope.

I do love the Roots Organics, been using the ROGF. Throw in extra Coco Coir, mushroom compost and worm stuff - excellent soil mix. I do put a layer of Guano and Recharge about 3/4 the way down. Underneath it all, about 2" perlite on the very bottom.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've never used GBD's super soil, but I've seen plenty of grows where it seems to have performed well, so you're probably all good. Just wanted to give you a heads up on the Kindsoil in case you were using it. I agree that super soil is absolutely dope.
I appreciate the heads up very much. Thank you. GBD did a good job when he did his supersoil and the proof is in the pudding persue. I do have kind soil and tried it and it always gave half assed results which was a bummer and waste of money because you can make your own cheaper for what you get
I do love the Roots Organics, been using the ROGF. Throw in extra Coco Coir, mushroom compost and worm stuff - excellent soil mix. I do put a layer of Guano and Recharge about 3/4 the way down. Underneath it all, about 2" perlite on the very bottom.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
That does sound like a good mix, might have to try it. I can make my own mushroom compost if you catch my drift :crying:. Sounds like a good idea to investigate using mushroom compost as part my soil mix
Looking good in there @MissUniverse
Thanks @Free Flow ! It means a lot. Has its ups and downs and can be a struggle but it's worth it.

The strawberry nuggets is about to pop, I see the top piece of the rapid rooter starting to push off, moved it over and saw the she'll cracked

Back