Mephisto Genetics Toof Decay (DWC General Hydro) | HBSS (Roots Organic GBD SuperSoil) | & More (ProMix)

I get your drift on your own MC, wink: seriously been considering creating my own MC. Joe Rogan's podcast pushes me more and more to jump back in there. I have been using Mushroom Compost as a key ingredient for whatever I am growing, canna, tomatoes, banana peppers, banana trees for over 20 years. Black Kow (yes witha K, not that buzzed yet) is the type. Get at Lowes.
MC pretty much already has its own eco/bio system going, immediate benefit to the plants. Generally, it makes plants Big. One of my regular routines with autos, is on Day 50, add a top layer to the existing medium. Whether it helps or not, nothing negative has ever happened. I typically see a little extra pop in the plants in about 3 days.

If u have your own Mushroom C, then u know all this. When it comes to MC, I like to get my soapbox out, hop on it and.... you get the drift

Hopefully your temporary break from growing will be a short 1.

MrG

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Everything looking good. Nice stagered harvest. Will have meds coming in for a while.
Thank you, it will be enough to get me by (plus the other is doing well with the blue toof. It's amazing how much you save when you grow it yourself. Personal grows are great. No worry about buying from someone untrustworthy. Heck these are the companies that a good number of grows buy seeds from.) I'm aiming for 4 zips from the dwc (but hoping for more like 5 to 6), only a zip from the 24 carat, 1.5 zips from sodk from it's stress problems, 2 zips from white crack and 2 zips from HBSS plus 2 zips from the strawberry nuggets that just popped today
Total goal before I stop for a while is 12 zips to a pound if I smash it

Thank you, it will be enough to get me by (plus the other is doing well with the blue toof. It's amazing how much you save when you grow it yourself. Personal grows are great. No worry about buying from someone untrustworthy. Heck these are the companies that a good number of grows buy seeds from.) I'm aiming for 4 zips from the dwc (but hoping for more like 5 to 6), only a zip from the 24 carat, 1.5 zips from sodk from it's stress problems, 2 zips from white crack and 2 zips from HBSS plus 2 zips from the strawberry nuggets that just popped today
Total goal before I stop for a while is 12 zips to a pound if I smash it
Keep up the good work and I’m sure your goal will be reached. Bluetoof is an amazing strain for pain relief and seems seizures or recovering from seizures. Such a relaxing strain wish I had some now. Glad I got tons of BT seeds.

Keep up the good work and I’m sure your goal will be reached. Bluetoof is an amazing strain for pain relief and seems seizures or recovering from seizures. Such a relaxing strain wish I had some now. Glad I got tons of BT seeds.
I should have bought more... I need to check out double grape again when I start. Will start again beginning of November so I plan on a fast run of sour crack to be done in 1 gallon airs pot filled up to only about 3/4 of a gallon and gbd super soil will mean some fast bud and then stagger the rest of the harvest after the first grow. I can fit 9 1 gallon air pots in my tent so if I get even a half ounce per plant, that's 4.5 zips to keep me going for a few months until I grow more

DG is a very nice strain and I highly recommend it. Anything crossed with grape crinkle has been lovely for me. I’d like to see them cross grape crinkle and told decay and hbbss. Can see both of them coming out perfect.

Actually do to u and your partners love of toof decay and it’s medicinal values I will be placing an order eventually and I’ll just go for the 7 pack knowing it’ll kick ass.

DG is a very nice strain and I highly recommend it. Anything crossed with grape crinkle has been lovely for me. I’d like to see them cross grape crinkle and told decay and hbbss. Can see both of them coming out perfect.
I have 9 or 10 of the illuminautos drop of dg seeds left. Those crosses would be excellent.
Actually do to u and your partners love of toof decay and it’s medicinal values I will be placing an order eventually and I’ll just go for the 7 pack knowing it’ll kick ass.
It is great, works well for us. It isn't the highest in thc compared to some but there's more than just thc in a plant it's got a lot of goodness inside... but I think they are out at their site.

I have 9 or 10 of the illuminautos drop of dg seeds left. Those crosses would be excellent.

It is great, works well for us. It isn't the highest in thc compared to some but there's more than just thc in a plant it's got a lot of goodness inside... but I think they are out at their site.
Yeah thc content is only one factor. Seems some plants just have that extra healing ability for one reason or another.

OOS at the Mephisto site currently, but it says "in Reproduction", so should be back soon enough! I am thinking of grabbing a pack as well.

Back