Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that plant is the best i'll ever grow, this is why you might keep seeing it posted by me haha

Edit: and the damn strain was a limited edition thing :C

IMG_2461.JPG

Must admit I'm a Fan of Live Trim ...when they are still in the Pot..... :headbang: ...I stick Ghost on in me head....stick the pot between my feet and just keep spinning it around until I'm done...

Works for me.....................:smoker:

i think that plant is the best i'll ever grow, this is why you might keep seeing it posted by me haha

Edit: and the damn strain was a limited edition thing :C

I'd keep posting her too.............:headbang:..she is Amazing.......

View attachment 1481721

Must admit I'm a Fan of Live Trim ...when they are still in the Pot..... :headbang: ...I stick Ghost on in me head....stick the pot between my feet and just keep spinning it around until I'm done...

i will do this the harvest coming up in 1-2 weeks!

Short 3BOG...side branches grew taller than main cola. Not topped. Other 2 we're tall.
IMG_20220704_135357.jpg
IMG_20220704_135335.jpg

And the bottom larf buds on a Sour Stomper.
IMG_20220704_135442.jpg

If this plant didn't bud rot none will unless you have a mold issue in the house
View attachment 1481724
every cola was way to big i just hung the whole thing upside down for 5-6 days @50-60% RH no rot/mold

But every growing situation is different, i am aware of that lol
Mine dried in 5 days and was at like 50% rh. And I live in an house that was built in the late 1800. Im sure there is mold in this bitch. Lol. But I never had it in the grow or well drying.so I cant bitch. I was just being extra cautious with this cause never grew that big of bud before wanted to make sure it was going to make it to the jar.

View attachment 1481721

And the broken branch keeps chugging along......mine too, think it might have a seed or two.

Mine dried in 5 days and was at like 50% rh. And I live in an house that was built in the late 1800. Im sure there is mold in this bitch. Lol. But I never had it in the grow or well drying.so I cant bitch. I was just being extra cautious with this cause never grew that big of bud before wanted to make sure it was going to make it to the jar.
I was being lazy is all i would never do it again, i was going through a break up at the time and I'm lucky the plant didn't die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back