Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short 3BOG...side branches grew taller than main cola. Not topped. Other 2 we're tall.
View attachment 1481730View attachment 1481731
And the bottom larf buds on a Sour Stomper.
View attachment 1481732
Mine stayed short too. Maybe 18 inches. I got a couple more beans of them. Going to top the next one for the hell of it. I wanna get sour stomper. That was what i was after for my first meph purchase but got 3 bog instead but seems like ss is one that you can almost always get. I will pick some up some day.

Mine stayed short too. Maybe 18 inches. I got a couple more beans of them. Going to top the next one for the hell of it. I wanna get sour stomper. That was what i was after for my first meph purchase but got 3 bog instead but seems like ss is one that you can almost always get. I will pick some up some day.
Buds are just as big, just stretched out a lot more......had to really bend the hell out of one of them.

I was being lazy is all i would never do it again, i was going through a break up at the time and I'm lucky the plant didn't die
she turned out huge and fire Im sure nice job. I been there. I just fucked up my back yesterday and my girls need feed and water But Im in to much pain to take care of them at the moment fuck i hope it gets better by tomorrow or there going to be really mad at me.

Buds are just as big, just stretched out a lot more......had to really bend the hell out of one of them.
I been not bending my plants latley i was doing a big bend right away pulling everything away. But trying now to just top and trim off the larf instead. See what Yeilds more.

No one is lighting off any fireworks in my town. We're pretty dry, so there's a fire warning right now, but normally you at least hear some ground works and firecrackers. Nothing. Eerie silence.
I been hearing them for the last 3 days straight. But its raining here now so nothing As well.

I just rigged up a huge pack of firecrackers inside a heavy cast iron tea kettle, with a rather heavy lid on the top. The kettle has a hole the size of a pen head in it, so I worked the wick through the hole, then put a brick on top of it to hold it all in place. :shrug: I'm going to run inside after I light it and pretend I never lit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back