Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
drinki.gif

My round......

beerb.gif

Who's rollin.....?.......

Imagine if you will, two young boys, cousins if you will, rooting around in the garage, as young boys are apt to do and finding a 50cal casing (empty, spent) and knowing where Grandpa kept his shotgun shells in same said garage. These ingenious and unsupervised lads emptied 3 boxes of shells, carefully prying each open, pouring out the shot, easing the plug out and pouring the powder into the casing (after carefully drilling a hole neaf the bottom that just allowed a M80 fuse through)......then these cousins, using a wooden dowel, hammered it down nice and tight then crimped the top over on this nearly full casing then hammered that down.......where to set this homemade firecracker off they wondered...the pond bank...So they dug a hole on the side facing the water so they could light it and quickly slip down the other side to wait on the resulting bang.........neighbors heard the resulting bang, and there was no doubt who the culprits were as mud covered as they were, struggling to stand 40 yards into the field where half the pond had emptied into........we wern't allowed to hang out together without supervision for years.

I just rigged up a huge pack of firecrackers inside a heavy cast iron tea kettle, with a rather heavy lid on the top. The kettle has a hole the size of a pen head in it, so I worked the wick through the hole, then put a brick on top of it to hold it all in place. :shrug: I'm going to run inside after I light it and pretend I never lit it.

You made a shrapnel grenade. which could have a 50 yard kill zone or more Do Not Light That! If you already did I hope it failed to detonate and just popped fire crackers?

Good Morfnoevight All you happy 4th of July stoners!

I got my chores done early today so I could blast of early.

apeoplefo.gif

gold-fireworks-mass-gif (1).gif

Good 4th of July so far even if I am spending it alone in this big house. My order is paid for with multiversebeans and I got a hell of a deal from the 4th of July sale they are having and i used my $50 raffle coupon so i got everything i was looking for and more. The only way that order gets any sweeter is if they include stickers :smoking:

Thank you @MultiVerseBeans for everything you do

You made a shrapnel grenade. which could have a 50 yard kill zone or more Do Not Light That! If you already did I hope it failed to detonate and just popped fire crackers?

Good Morfnoevight All you happy 4th of July stoners!

I got my chores done early today so I could blast of early.

View attachment 1481760

Nope, it's now clear to me I have built an epic device of death and now it needs to detonate. It's a been a good run ol' buddy, but to be fair I'm pretty sure I'm coming back to life after that sweet pact I made at the crossroads with the devil (got a sweet goat guitar out of it too, you should hear me shred, it's almost unholy!)

As to everyone else though, I think those guys are effed being in my 50 yard kill radius (half a football field, Jesus! Errr, I mean "not Jesus" (stupid crossroads pact.)

These are jumping-jacks, MoG. Simmer down. :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back