Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is lighting off any fireworks in my town. We're pretty dry, so there's a fire warning right now, but normally you at least hear some ground works and firecrackers. Nothing. Eerie silence.
That is crazy, it has not rained here in months and everyone was going crazy shooting fireworks the past 3 days, up until 2am. The odd part is we are in a HOA neighborhood but just outside of city limits to where they are allowed to shoot them off.

I just rigged up a huge pack of firecrackers inside a heavy cast iron tea kettle, with a rather heavy lid on the top. The kettle has a hole the size of a pen head in it, so I worked the wick through the hole, then put a brick on top of it to hold it all in place. :shrug: I'm going to run inside after I light it and pretend I never lit it.

Flucking Hell.......... @Mañ'O'Green ...Pyrotechnic Alert.....URGENT.................:yoinks:

Flucking Hell.......... @Mañ'O'Green ...Pyrotechnic Alert.....URGENT.................:yoinks:

1656959151236.png

I just rigged up a huge pack of firecrackers inside a heavy cast iron tea kettle, with a rather heavy lid on the top. The kettle has a hole the size of a pen head in it, so I worked the wick through the hole, then put a brick on top of it to hold it all in place. :shrug: I'm going to run inside after I light it and pretend I never lit it.
I lit a M80 in a big metal garbage bin at work one day. That shit was loud AF.

I lit a M80 in a big metal garbage bin at work one day. That shit was loud AF.

Yeah this is going to be quite loud I have a feeling. I have a roll of about 500 or maybe it's a 1000 black cats that needs to go too.

I have a neighbor down the street that puts big signs out in his front yard with the F word on them and other nasty things, directed at our mayor, and my kids see those signs almost daily and he doesn't give a shit. And he haaaaaates fireworks. So.

I guess I'm really just being a douche, but it's the 4th, so :shrug: :vibe: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back