Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying:@Mossy I know what he is doing because I have already done that. :yoinks:

I see your lips moving, but all I hear is

giphy (2).gif

Thought @420Forever was posting for a minute! :rofl:

Nope, it's now clear to me I have built an epic device of death and now it needs to detonate. It's a been a good run ol' buddy, but to be fair I'm pretty sure I'm coming back to life after that sweet pact I made at the crossroads with the devil (got a sweet goat guitar out of it too, you should hear me shred, it's almost unholy!)

As to everyone else though, I think those guys are effed being in my 50 yard kill radius (half a football field, Jesus! Errr, I mean "not Jesus" (stupid crossroads pact.)

These are jumping-jacks, MoG. Simmer down. :eyebrows:
Take some video of it so we all can see that carnage of your epic device of destruction

Nope, it's now clear to me I have built an epic device of death and now it needs to detonate. It's a been a good run ol' buddy, but to be fair I'm pretty sure I'm coming back to life after that sweet pact I made at the crossroads with the devil (got a sweet goat guitar out of it too, you should hear me shred, it's almost unholy!)

As to everyone else though, I think those guys are effed being in my 50 yard kill radius (half a football field, Jesus! Errr, I mean "not Jesus" (stupid crossroads pact.)

These are jumping-jacks, MoG. Simmer down. :eyebrows:

You are on the Dabs..............................................aren't you............?................................:eyebrows:

You are on the Dabs..............................................aren't you............?................................:eyebrows:

Not even a single one today. Not. ONE.

But that is a fantastic idea Mossy, I have to say. So yes, soon. Pre-detonation of the Death Star tea kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back