Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
wet trim for the win! :yay: .............................................................................................jus sayin & carry on plz :biggrin: ppp

Wet training is a pain. Sticky mess! Scissors gunked up constantly.
i have only dry trimmed and last year i only had 1 pair of trimmers and i did just fine with them not gunking up much at all, maybe that is why

Wet training is a pain. Sticky mess! Scissors gunked up constantly.
Fortunatly, with my wife's health considerations, i'm well stocked on alcohol wipes....works a treat to clean sticky scissors.

Edit:...and gloves, but kinda hard to chew the resin off them so go raw while trimming.

Depends on environment also. If its warmer than 70 degrees or low humidity under 50 rh them fan leaves can help slow down the dry. If its too humid say 65 rh in your dry area a wet trim would be wise. If its above 65rh you shud have a dehumidifier or a way to remove humidity cuz you dont want to risk molding your buds. Dry trimmin is best if you care about quality.
True. There is more to my drying process than just trimming wet/dry. But narrowing the question in general and with the exclusion of my OCD, it's what I do.
:d5:

If I got big dense buds ill wet trim just so it dont rot. this for example
0A97624F-DA94-4831-96E9-7168F885CDF5.jpeg
BBCB389B-7C96-4B71-9156-3912E571CA9B.jpeg

dried and it ended up at 12 grams. Just shy of a half. it was a 3bog

Got a 3BOG or 3 that are going to do that to me.......
She is a beut. Grows easy as hell I didnt do much to her. Cut the branches at the first node. And later on in flower cut some fans to get some light to her. Not one larf bud on her.
E105FFD6-05C1-4E6E-89D5-69F8AD325FAC.jpeg

not to big but dense hard dank smelling. Buds on her. Got pretty much exactly a zip off her.

If this plant didn't bud rot none will unless you have a mold issue in the house
20220107_095428.jpg

every cola was way to big i just hung the whole thing upside down for 5-6 days @50-60% RH no rot/mold

But every growing situation is different, i am aware of that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back