Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you guys later!

Time to start the fire in the smoker and then work the girls.
Alien VS Triangle gets a haircut and some :naughtystep: today. Her rez is not dry, probally at first light later this evening, but it just needs to get done. 3 Bears OG X Double Grape has some tip burn from earlier in her cycle, so I'm gonna trim those off. No idea how she got that.

Last night's t-bone
20220703_173832.jpg

See you guys later!

Time to start the fire in the smoker and then work the girls.
Alien VS Triangle gets a haircut and some :naughtystep: today. Her rez is not dry, probally at first light later this evening, but it just needs to get done. 3 Bears OG X Double Grape has some tip burn from earlier in her cycle, so I'm gonna trim those off. No idea how she got that.
Mine got some to I guess from watering in mega crop in the res every water.... So I can cut them off? Also they are curling up....

I was looking at those.... I'm going to start working out again... That's how I messed it up in the first place.... Dead lifts no belt ... Dumbass should of wore the belt!!!!! I've been so busy between work and canna life... I don't have much time... But now I got promoted... I'm going to start squeezing in 30 min a day at least.... Thanks I appreciate it...
I do crunches every morning while in bed. I've done that for decades.

Purple is a great investment. I have the original version, but there are now different versions for heavier people. Heavier people will hit the support structure and feel too firm with the original. It's a cool feeding mattress, unlike foam mattresses.

I never wore a support belt. I didn't want to rely on something while working out that I would NOT have while in the field. Like now, I concentrated on form, just the reasons are different. I trained with both heavy weights with limited sets, heavy weights with descending reps to fatigue and lighter weights and higher rep for endurance.

Girls are calling!

Happy Forth of July to all my American stoners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back