Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you I got such bad lower back nerve pain I can lift a 5 gallon bucket and be messed up for a couple days.... And I'm still young.... Crazy.... Bulged disk... Shoots that Nerve pain right into the heel of my left foot.... I'm always careful now... If I do something to stupid... I'll be a gimp for a month.... Coffee I love coffee.... First cup down..... Soon as I get to work it's Expresso shots..... Lol

I was seeing a chiropractor that didn't do much... My doc tryd loading me on pills but I'm good I got a history of abuse with them .... So I just woke and don't lift heavy stuff... I try to keep it easy.... I'm in my late 30's so I can't picture wat it's going to be like in 20 years... Shit....
You really need to do something to keep up your core strength and flexibility. It's key to your well being and the progress of what's injured. It's only gonna get worse, no matter what you do, but keeping that area strong as possible will delay that progress.
I was in top physical condition when I was injured. It was the reason I survived and was able to recover after a year and a half of in patient and out patient physical therapy. I was around 290lbs and stupid strong.

For those with back problems, your bed is critical. I have a Purple mattress. I get an instant wave of no pain............for about a minute.........and it's at a lower level once the pain comes back. No regrets about buying it at all after 5years

You really need to do something to keep up your core strength and flexibility. It's key to your well being and the progress of what's injured. It's only gonna get worse, no matter what you do, but keeping that area strong as possible will delay that progress.
I was in top physical condition when I was injured. It was the reason I survived and was able to recover after a year and a half of in patient and out patient physical therapy. I was around 290lbs and stupid strong.

For those with back problems, your bed is critical. I have a Purple mattress. I get an instant wave of no pain............for about a minute.........and it's at a lower level once the pain comes back. No regrets about buying it at all after 5years
I was looking at those.... I'm going to start working out again... That's how I messed it up in the first place.... Dead lifts no belt ... Dumbass should of wore the belt!!!!! I've been so busy between work and canna life... I don't have much time... But now I got promoted... I'm going to start squeezing in 30 min a day at least.... Thanks I appreciate it...

First cup of coffee opened the gates! We good!

Sharing is caring! I could tell everyone was super concerned!

I did! I feel light as a cloud! I may be floating right now!
Lol morning cup of coffee always does the trick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back