Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...mostly caught up test updates....still gotta wait for daylight to check last batch of Frost Brothers but fingers crossed since two were up yesterday...as long as they don't damp off should be good there for a couple females..... Big thanks to Newman's Own for suggesting direct sow....been so long since doing it that way it didn't occur to me, lol.

dogcocktail.gif

drinki.gif

HAPPY HOUR..............:cheers:....

I got mine on sale. A little over $200 with the sleeve.
It's well worth it! It's a one touch setting. Just fill your herb, flower or hash, pick thc or cbd decarb, wait for the cycle to run and then add whatever oil you want to use and pick thc or cbd infuse cycle. If I'm doing flower, I pull the sleeve out and pour into a french press, place a coffee filter on the plunger part and press out the goodness!,
Stupid easy! I wouldn't do it any other way!

OK...mostly caught up test updates....still gotta wait for daylight to check last batch of Frost Brothers but fingers crossed since two were up yesterday...as long as they don't damp off should be good there for a couple females..... Big thanks to Newman's Own for suggesting direct sow....been so long since doing it that way it didn't occur to me, lol.
I didn't do any updates yesterday. I was in an off mood yesterday. My cousin screwed my weekend plans by helping him Saturday.........at the last moment. I hate last minute stuff and getting my plans changed. Naturally, I woke up Sunday with nerve pain screaming at me from Sat helping cuz. Had to get so high to kill/dull the pain, I really did feel like smoking my meats. At least they are well marinated and the wood well soaked. Got 'em sitting on a big aluminum tray, all wrapped up in cling wrap and sitting in the bottom of da fridge.

One cup of coffee down and things are a little better with the night's crappy sleep. One more plain coffee and I should be good for the third being canna.

I didn't do any updates yesterday. I was in an off mood yesterday. My cousin screwed my weekend plans by helping him Saturday.........at the last moment. I hate last minute stuff and getting my plans changed. Naturally, I woke up Sunday with nerve pain screaming at me from Sat helping cuz. Had to get so high to kill/dull the pain, I really did feel like smoking my meats. At least they are well marinated and the wood well soaked. Got 'em sitting on a big aluminum tray, all wrapped up in cling wrap and sitting in the bottom of da fridge.

One cup of coffee down and things are a little better with the night's crappy sleep. One more plain coffee and I should be good for the third being canna.
I feel you I got such bad lower back nerve pain I can lift a 5 gallon bucket and be messed up for a couple days.... And I'm still young.... Crazy.... Bulged disk... Shoots that Nerve pain right into the heel of my left foot.... I'm always careful now... If I do something to stupid... I'll be a gimp for a month.... Coffee I love coffee.... First cup down..... Soon as I get to work it's Expresso shots..... Lol good day .....

Pulled front 3 our to defoliate on the back 3.......I need tomato cages......turned around and branches were drooped to the floor...."LARF" buds down at the bottom looked to be around 2 to 4 grams themselves...didn't get as much clipped as I wanted for trying to hold em up. Gonna be a branch cutting chop on these Mephisto's instead of the whole plant.

I feel you I got such bad lower back nerve pain I can lift a 5 gallon bucket and be messed up for a couple days.... And I'm still young.... Crazy.... Bulged disk... Shoots that Nerve pain right into the heel of my left foot.... I'm always careful now... If I do something to stupid... I'll be a gimp for a month.... Coffee I love coffee.... First cup down..... Soon as I get to work it's Expresso shots..... Lol good day .....
I have to make sure everything is lined up properly when I lift something. It's second nature after 37yrs with the injury. Covid really set me back with not being able to go to physical therapy and keeping my core strong and flexible. Transition movement is my bane..........like sitting to standing.
With getting physical therapy restarted, I have to go thru this period of expanding my flexibility and stressing lesser used muscles and joints. It is NOT easy. I knew it would happen and I was NOT looking forward to the increasing pain and the spreading of the pain. Most of the time. it's my right side that lets me know there's a problem, but the left side has started back up with joint and nerve pain.
I have to do it. If I don't want to be back in a fucking wheelchair, I just have to push myself thru this part. My little therapist sees me using my controlled breathing and concentration to manage the pain and my attention to form.
Wednesday is the triple play day. I get therapy, acupuncture and then adjustments. The adjustment shows me the progress I’m making by how sensitive/ticklish the application is in that area. The acupuncture does sorta the same thing, just not as defining.

I feel you I got such bad lower back nerve pain I can lift a 5 gallon bucket and be messed up for a couple days.... And I'm still young.... Crazy.... Bulged disk... Shoots that Nerve pain right into the heel of my left foot.... I'm always careful now... If I do something to stupid... I'll be a gimp for a month.... Coffee I love coffee.... First cup down..... Soon as I get to work it's Expresso shots..... Lol
I have to make sure everything is lined up properly when I lift something. It's second nature after 37yrs with the injury. Covid really set me back with not being able to go to physical therapy and keeping my core strong and flexible. Transition movement is my bane..........like sitting to standing.
With getting physical therapy restarted, I have to go thru this period of expanding my flexibility and stressing lesser used muscles and joints. It is NOT easy. I knew it would happen and I was NOT looking forward to the increasing pain and the spreading of the pain. Most of the time. it's my right side that lets me know there's a problem, but the left side has started back up with joint and nerve pain.
I have to do it. If I don't want to be back in a fucking wheelchair, I just have to push myself thru this part. My little therapist sees me using my controlled breathing and concentration to manage the pain and my attention to form.
Wednesday is the triple play day. I get therapy, acupuncture and then adjustments. The adjustment shows me the progress I’m making by how sensitive/ticklish the application is in that area. The acupuncture does sorta the same thing, just not as defining.
I was seeing a chiropractor that didn't do much... My doc tryd loading me on pills but I'm good I got a history of abuse with them .... So I just woke and don't lift heavy stuff... I try to keep it easy.... I'm in my late 30's so I can't picture wat it's going to be like in 20 years... Shit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back