Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew doggies you peeps can chat. Mornin Mum!

Yeah the weight of the gear is one of the reason I gave cold water scuba up. Good thing it didn't feel so stupidly awkward once in the water, or I would have given it up earlier. I now prefer free diving in warm water. Simple, and you get to see most of the good stuff. :cheers:
I think a slow drift dive over a long reef in Palau is as good as it gets but have not made it to the Red Sea or Fiji. Muck Diving in Lembeh Straights is pretty awesome also.
These were from Monado Indonesia, Tasik Ria Resort

FILE0078.JPG

FILE0017.JPG

1 more raffle and off to bed :sleeping:

Scuba diving looks fun just not the deep underwater caves where you need mixed gas and change tanks underwater. I watched this video and its crazy what some people do for fun.

1 more raffle and off to bed :sleeping:

Scuba diving looks fun just not the deep underwater caves where you need mixed gas and change tanks underwater. I watched this video and its crazy what some people do for fun.

Yeah that is some crazy stuff.

I have been in some Lava tubes and short caves nothing like that. I have been 160' deep on air and very narked. You just need to understand that you are compromised and try not to do anything too stupid. The thing is most of the interesting stuff is in the 40' - 60' depth and you get so little time below 100' deep diving is a waste of time.

How ya been bro
Been good...troubles in germination land, killed my Fast Buds group and most of the Frost Brothers, STS test did good and just waiting on maturing now. The GLB test is taking it out of me as I gotta get down on hands and knees every other day to direct feed the solutions into the auto pot trays after sucking out the regular nutes and phenos are all over the place so not really seeing any benefit that I can discern. Got a batch of OSS reg freebies and some old stash seeds in water and hoping for some tails today but will direct sow in solos anyways...Wife doing ok and nurse says surgery wound healing up good, AB routine has been halted as her blood work is showing to be a bit off...
So how's Mrs. Dabber doing, hope all is better there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back