Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so behind the times with tech in general, mostly on purpose. Canna tech, however, I need to catch up on! Very valid points. It's funny how i'll blow money in an instant on some things and research the shit out of other things to death. Thanks again!!!
Sure thing @Cerebral Goo. And thank you for the Reps!
:d5:

Happy 4th July.........:cheersmate:.....

If you are Celebrating........:bighug:...Have a great day.

If you are not Celebrating.....you are with me Watching site...while the Americans have the day off.........:d5:

I'm on a Promise of breakfast on the beach.....:zen:... #trotterinthewatters ....:jump:..then coffee and tapas..........Ohhmmm..........

Getting in the mood......:zen:... #smoketilyoufloat

The Long version......for an extra long smoke break to start the week...

I can't see ANY downside to an Ardent FX. Get the silicon insert. Clean up made simple
I think the best portable on the market right now is the Xmax V3 Pro @Cerebral Goo. It's convection, has a replaceable battery, has precise temp control, and it has on demand & sesh mode. :thumbsup:
DSC_1405~2.JPG

I think the best portable on the market right now is the Xmax V3 Pro @Cerebral Goo. It's convection, has a replaceable battery, has precise temp control, and it has on demand & sesh mode. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1481508

Actually just watched a vid with that one. Like it as well...Looks like that will make a good breakfast! Thanks for lookin out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back