Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so. We have an Ardent FX so I have not decarbed or infused in that method. I would not grind it up too much. Just cut it down into small enough pieces to be submerged. That's what I usually try to do. If it works with butter it should work with coconut oil. Check your local store and see if they have MCT oil. It's coconut based but fractionated differently. Supposed to be excellent for you health wise too.

Natures Way MCT oil seems to be readily available without needing Amazon.

47.jpg
I also use MCT oil. It is available in some grocery stores, and most if not all health food stores. It is good stuff nutritionally, very easily absorbed. I use rosin to make oil tincture with it. I add beeswax to make the oil into a salve for painful joints. :pighug:

Thanks you guys again, you guys are amazing at teaching, i always wanted to know how to do this stuff but just kept smoking my herb saying I'll learn later

our old boxer when i was a kid would somehow always escape the backyard if a storm blew in but never could get out on a normal day. we lost her for 2 weeks, looking everywhere and she just runs down the street one day to our house.

My little dogs grew up on fort riley kansas next to where the artillery training fields were, so they got very used to house rumbles and loud booms. our boxer, nope fireworks make her run like a sissy to her kennel.
One time my friend found the dog cowering in his beater pickup. Somehow the dog managed to scrabble into it through a partially opened window. The door was seriously scragged by claws during the process.

Another time he got a call from a friend who recognized the dog running down main street.

I am sure that there were other events that I never heard about. Really nice dog, but hated thunder. :pighug:

One time my friend found the dog cowering in his beater pickup. Somehow the dog managed to scrabble into it through a partially opened window. The door was seriously scragged by claws during the process.

Another time he got a call from a friend who recognized the dog running down main street.

I am sure that there were other events that I never heard about. Really nice dog, but hated thunder. :pighug:
Poor dogs that hate it will do ANYTHING to get away from it, sadly they don't understand they can't outrun it :c

footnote -> Gracie duzn't like thunderstormz either :nono: ...at least if she'z inside durin one....but if she was to be outside in it, it wouldn't phaze her at all....sillee dog, go figger :doh: ppp

I think so. We have an Ardent FX so I have not decarbed or infused in that method. I would not grind it up too much. Just cut it down into small enough pieces to be submerged. That's what I usually try to do. If it works with butter it should work with coconut oil. Check your local store and see if they have MCT oil. It's coconut based but fractionated differently. Supposed to be excellent for you health wise too.

47.jpg

Those Ardent things look pretty sweet! Will look more into those. Any pros or cons you can point out?

Think i'm gonna pull the trigger on this vape. Zues ARC GT. Seems to hit good and like the design and especially the size. Can fit ina small dry case and wont take up much room in my small dry bag. In boats and kayaks quite a bit. Good for hiking as well in my small 15 liter daypack.

Anyone used one of these???

I've never tried it, but I've looked it over many times. Conduction isn't bad, but it does have a tendency to burn your material. If I had to choose conduction v/s convection. Convection wins hands down. Another tidbit is that I also would choose a replaceable battery device over internal any day. Just my two cents worth...
:thumbsup:

47.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-005154.png

:pighug:

I've never tried it, but I've looked it over many times. Conduction isn't bad, but it does have a tendency to burn your material. If I had to choose conduction v/s convection. Convection wins hands down. Another tidbit is that I also would choose a replaceable battery device over internal any day. Just my two cents worth...
:thumbsup:

I'm so behind the times with tech in general, mostly on purpose. Canna tech, however, I need to catch up on! Very valid points. It's funny how i'll blow money in an instant on some things and research the shit out of other things to death. Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back