Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think i'm gonna pull the trigger on this vape. Zues ARC GT. Seems to hit good and like the design and especially the size. Can fit ina small dry case and wont take up much room in my small dry bag. In boats and kayaks quite a bit. Good for hiking as well in my small 15 liter daypack.

Anyone used one of these???

Think i'm gonna pull the trigger on this vape. Zues ARC GT. Seems to hit good and like the design and especially the size. Can fit ina small dry case and wont take up much room in my small dry bag. In boats and kayaks quite a bit. Good for hiking as well in my small 15 liter daypack.

Anyone used one of these???

I have the Zeus Arc GT. IMO it's the best hand held vape around for dry herb and makes the biggest clouds. Doesn't have as precise temp controls but tbh a high med low that's adjustable is fine with me. Definitely recommend. Heard the GTS is nice if you wanna do the preloaded cartridges for it. My brother in law has that and he likes it as well.

Wednesday I'll be making gummies with my mother for the 1st time, anyone have a simple easy way to make them taste good using coconut infused oil? i have corn syrup, flavored and unflavored gelatin, and molds. if anything else is needed let me know

Yes. You need a couple things. Infused oil works very well. It needs to be mixed with lecithin to stay blended into the gelatin. The lecithin is an emulsifier.

Citric Acid. You should be able to find the plain crystals in the canning section of the grocery store with the mason jars. I found mine at Target.

I followed @McDee 's recipe intitially. I made a couple small adjustments.

I've been told 1/2 volume on McDees' works well for 2.5g gummies, mold size per piece, with 4g herb decarbed and infused into 60ml MCT oil.
I converted everything to grams to make measuring easy. I suspect you all have gram scales for your artisan coffee.......

45g - 1/2 a standard 3oz jello packet
14g unflavored gelatin (two 7g envelopes, seems to be standard packaging)
50g infused oil : 4g dry herb decarbed into 60g MCT oil ( filtered/pressed in french press coffee maker yeilds 50g oil) Thanks to @WildBill for the FP filter idea!
125g cold water/juice (match jello flavor to fluid - we found coconut water and lime jello is nice!)
1g citric acid
5-8g lecithin
28g corn syrup

Yes. You need a couple things. Infused oil works very well. It needs to be mixed with lecithin to stay blended into the gelatin. The lecithin is an emulsifier.

Citric Acid. You should be able to find the plain crystals in the canning section of the grocery store with the mason jars. I found mine at Target.

I followed @McDee 's recipe intitially. I made a couple small adjustments.

I've been told 1/2 volume on McDees' works well for 2.5g gummies, mold size per piece, with 4g herb decarbed and infused into 60ml MCT oil.
I converted everything to grams to make measuring easy. I suspect you all have gram scales for your artisan coffee.......

45g - 1/2 a standard 3oz jello packet
14g unflavored gelatin (two 7g envelopes, seems to be standard packaging)
50g infused oil : 4g dry herb decarbed into 60g MCT oil ( filtered/pressed in french press coffee maker yeilds 50g oil) Thanks to @WildBill for the FP filter idea!
125g cold water/juice (match jello flavor to fluid - we found coconut water and lime jello is nice!)
1g citric acid
5-8g lecithin
28g corn syrup
the infusion process might be different from what i was thinking. i was thinking i could make it the same way i did cannabutter, bake 28 grams buds on foil @ 240F for 40 mins then i grind it all up and put in a pot with 4 sticks of butter simmer stir for 40 mins then strain out the flower. will this process work the same with coconut oil?

This is my toughguy pitbull's least favorite week of the year. He's shaking and drooling on the couch right now. He'll be afraid of the dark until usually around late August/Sept just because of this week. Sucks. My other dog and cat could care less though
Sorry to hear it mate. A friend's dog was like that about thunder. He never knew where he would find the mutt when he got home after a storm while he was at work. Some dogs don't care, others go crazy. Not nice on the owners or the dogs.

Good luck with it, I hope things go as well as they can. :goodluck:

the infusion process might be different from what i was thinking. i was thinking i could make it the same way i did cannabutter, bake 28 grams buds on foil @240 for 40 mins then i grind it all up and put in a pot with 4 sticks of butter simmer stir for 40 mins then strain out the flower. will this process work the same with coconut oil?

I think so. We have an Ardent FX so I have not decarbed or infused in that method. I would not grind it up too much. Just cut it down into small enough pieces to be submerged. That's what I usually try to do. If it works with butter it should work with coconut oil. Check your local store and see if they have MCT oil. It's coconut based but fractionated differently. Supposed to be excellent for you health wise too.

Natures Way MCT oil seems to be readily available without needing Amazon.

47.jpg

I have the Zeus Arc GT. IMO it's the best hand held vape around for dry herb and makes the biggest clouds. Doesn't have as precise temp controls but tbh a high med low that's adjustable is fine with me. Definitely recommend. Heard the GTS is nice if you wanna do the preloaded cartridges for it. My brother in law has that and he likes it as well.

Was looking at the GTS as well. How do you think the pods work? Well?

Sorry to hear it mate. A friend's dog was like that about thunder. He never knew where he would find the mutt when he got home after a storm while he was at work. Some dogs don't care, others go crazy. Not nice on the owners or the dogs.

Good luck with it, I hope things go as well as they can. :goodluck:
our old boxer when i was a kid would somehow always escape the backyard if a storm blew in but never could get out on a normal day. we lost her for 2 weeks, looking everywhere and she just runs down the street one day to our house.

My little dogs grew up on fort riley kansas next to where the artillery training fields were, so they got very used to house rumbles and loud booms. our boxer, nope fireworks make her run like a sissy to her kennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back