Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the Reps @Mossy, I'll be glad to share.. Fair warning though, 5 of them and you'll be...
fire-energy.gif

to no end....

:d5:

the infusion process might be different from what i was thinking. i was thinking i could make it the same way i did cannabutter, bake 28 grams buds on foil @ 240F for 40 mins then i grind it all up and put in a pot with 4 sticks of butter simmer stir for 40 mins then strain out the flower. will this process work the same with coconut oil?
Send me a pm if u want easy gummy recipe! I use jello as their are tons of flavors! Got cherry limeade and sour watermelon atm (I make mine sour without dusting in citric acid) and I use 1/2 tincture 1/2 coconut oil so they melt in your mouth and kick in waaaaaaay faster! Also I’ll be in downtown Dallas today if u wanna make a lil road trip to grab some tincture if u ain’t got any! :d5:

our old boxer when i was a kid would somehow always escape the backyard if a storm blew in but never could get out on a normal day. we lost her for 2 weeks, looking everywhere and she just runs down the street one day to our house.

My little dogs grew up on fort riley kansas next to where the artillery training fields were, so they got very used to house rumbles and loud booms. our boxer, nope fireworks make her run like a sissy to her kennel.
Where I found my dog last night around midnight! Damn neighbors were shooting off fireworks and like usual she was scared and hiding! Same spot she goes when it storms really bad! :haha::rofl:
69053733-02BD-454E-8256-CD29AA81152E.jpeg

@Cerebral Goo - I think wildbill nailed it pretty good on the Ardent. I know he has had his longer than I. Definitely worth the money. I looked into a couple different machines and he Ardent just seemed the easiest. Also you can make very small amounts. That was the selling point for us.

Just set it and forget it! 1 button operation.

The only downside is initial cost. I think I caught it on sale for around $250 with the sleeve. Absolutely get the silicone sleeve. Much easier to manipulate for pouring finished product out and cleaning.

It does take time to run a full cycle. But you can start it and walk away until later. I do think you have to plan ahead a little bit. Decarb for 2.5 hours and then infuse cycle for 2.5 hours. Works fantastically well.

Those Ardent things look pretty sweet! Will look more into those. Any pros or cons you can point out?
Definitely a nifty tool! I got the infusion press deal so works like a French press for straining the oil off the flowers after infusing! :d5:
image.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking at those.... I'm going to start working out again... That's how I messed it up in the first place.... Dead lifts no belt ... Dumbass should of wore the belt!!!!! I've been so busy between work and canna life... I don't have much time... But now I got promoted... I'm going to start squeezing in 30 min a day at least.... Thanks I appreciate it...

You can borrow @420Forever 's shake weights?

giphy (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back