Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAGE #700, WOOT!! :yay: :bravo:and that'z jus in the first month of this edition :yoinks: great job kidz & we're def on our way to a new record :headbang:

and wow, jus think where we'd be if @Suki813 hadn't been absent the past two weekz :rofl: :biggrin: ppp

Best part of minimalism, I just packed 90% of my stuff in a 50 gal tote and 2 laundry baskets, besides my furniture, ie dresser, tv, and instruments im done lmao. I cant wait to get this crap over with. And yall already know why.

mmm, i applaud u :clapper:, becuz a 50 gal tote would pack about 0.001% of my shit :crying: :face: ppp

mmm, i applaud u :clapper:, becuz a 50 gal tote would pack about 0.001% of my shit :crying: :face: ppp
I really hate having a bunch of stuff, every move I throw or donate a lot of stuff I havent used since before my last move. I have a few things that have exceptions like all my smoking supplies obviously. And my books, my pressed leaves I shared earlier last week, but thats in a book. But all the clothes I dont wear or games I cant bring myself to play anymore get donated. Im a bit messy and the less stuff I have to clutter up my living space, the less I have to clean and move.

Day 25 update on the Creme de la cosmos

2CC8D056-9338-44DD-A2D5-183792E57D1F.jpeg
6C203F53-826C-4AD6-B688-9581AC7F8C64.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back