Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN and very Happy Monday to all. The wake and bake bell is ringing in the UK and Gandalf is rather insistent this morning.

View attachment 1495046

Did you know ? :smoking:
01.jpeg

Did you know ? :smoking:
View attachment 1495059

:pass:

Then, in the 1920s, the word took on another meaning. George Maines and Bruce Grant’s Wise-crack Dictionary (1926) defines ‘muggle’ as ‘joint’, and ‘muggles’, in the plural, as marijuana. Two years later, Louis Armstrong gave the word further currency when he named one of his records Muggles. The origins of ‘muggles’ in this druggy sense remain swathed in a smoky haze of mystery.

IMG_2716.JPG

Have you seen that......?....... Think the thing has just cast it's skin.... have a complete grasshopper empty skin...stll clinging on to the leaf.

First one I've seen...I guess the wind normally blows them away.... :pass:

Thank you but you are wrong about your value. People on a path to more knowledge are the reason there is a path.
thank you and you are right…That is one of my major flaws is a lack of self confidence. You and AFN have helped that a lot :thanks::vibe:

.have a bitta Marley Instead...
How about some more Marley remix….

Ugh.
Came back to a clogged autopot water line and a... Well, Pretty much dead plant. Still looks like it'll be a decent amount of bud. The pistols were just starting to mature and turn orange when I went on vacation, So it isn't really a huge loss.
IMG_20220801_092324960.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back