Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1495077

Have you seen that......?....... Think the thing has just cast it's skin.... have a complete grasshopper empty skin...stll clinging on to the leaf.

First one I've seen...I guess the wind normally blows them away.... :pass:

Good afternoon Mossy. Looks like you are feeling much better! How about some extra protein to make you even better!

That is one of my major flaws is a lack of self confidence. You and AFN have helped that a lot :thanks::vibe:

And..one of your Greatest Assets is you Listen................LS is like a Massive Living Encyclopedia of Cannabis...and Life.......:d5:

I Notice you more than anyone soaking it up....so I Know you'll make a Champion Grower......:pighug:...Best Teachers in the World here....if you Listen....:pass:

Good afternoon Mossy. Looks like you are feeling much better! How about some extra protein to make you even better!

I'll Pass cheers Goo...still at the coffee and painkillers only stage....................anything else makes me wanna Hurl.......:doh:

You can Eat my share........ :pass:

coffe.gif

And..one of your Greatest Assets is you Listen................LS is like a Massive Living Encyclopedia of Cannabis...and Life.......:d5:

I Notice you more than anyone soaking it up....so I Know you'll make a Champion Grower......:pighug:...Best Teachers in the World here....if you Listen....:pass:
Yup and can never have enough information IMO. I have said before everyone should take the time to actually read stoner chat before replying :eyebrows:it is where I have learned most everything I have learned here. Some times it just takes patience and the answers will come to you. Thank you much mossy and MOG for infinite words of wisdom:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back