Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple more the mr grow it video is the one i believe that talks about all the colors and how they affect the plant love all his videos:pass: and another bugbee dark period video :d5: I've learned most everything i know from here and youtube:rofl::rofl:

Ive got a bible but I like science speak translated to plain english. Thank you.

Tbh i was actually surprised how small a 5gal fabric was. Also how does everyone clean them? I have 10 total but obviously I will need to wash them. Do you just rinse it out then throw it in the washer without detergent?
Wife would never f me again if I put them straight in the washer :crying: I used to wash them in a bucket with a hockey stick and soap and water like 3-4 times before they went in the washer. Now the bags are so cheap I just get new ones but still will wash the nicer bags that I bought

Tbh i was actually surprised how small a 5gal fabric was. Also how does everyone clean them? I have 10 total but obviously I will need to wash them. Do you just rinse it out then throw it in the washer without detergent?
I wash mine in a tote with a brush and a little bit of soap then rinse very thoroughly:d5: I can not afford new bags every grow I don't have that jersey money :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I wash mine in a tote with a brush and a little bit of soap then rinse very thoroughly:d5: I can not afford new bags every grow I don't have that jersey money :rofl: :rofl:
Thats what I was thinking, I may only have ac infinitys pots which are low end but I aint made of money lmao, no offense jersey. I was thinking about not using soap at all, but I suppose if I rinse it well it wont get caught in the fibers. Do you sanitize as well?

Thats what I was thinking, I may only have ac infinitys pots which are low end but I aint made of money lmao, no offense jersey. I was thinking about not using soap at all, but I suppose if I rinse it well it wont get caught in the fibers. Do you sanitize as well?
No not even sure if what i am doing is right :shrug: my bags just recommend light soapy water they are a pvc material:toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back