Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't need until really until you're into flowering. I don't even connect mine until they begin to stink. I guess that depends on how much you gotta hide it, but either way you're good for a couple weeks
I was more worried about extra dust and stuff getting caught up in my fan. I do technically need to hide it, but yeah Im not really worried about that until flowering begins, plus im running photoperiod my first couple grows unless I have some auto freebies. I might throw one in while my photo plants veg but I dont wanna get in over my head. Once i either get it, i dont have to worry, if i dont and I get my refund Im gonna buy straight from the manufacturer. Im kinda getting sick of amazon, they keep screwing my shipments up

Never married.....just a long 18 year relationship.....
#1 lasted 10 or so, the current, and last, is now for headed for 30, neither marriages, although in Canada, treated pretty much identical legally. My current dearest is a pretty tolerant partner. Life would be much poorer without her. :biggrin:

#1 lasted 10 or so, the current, and last, is now for headed for 30, neither marriages, although in Canada, treated pretty much identical legally. My current dearest is a pretty tolerant partner. Life would be much poorer without her. :biggrin:
I know it's pretty lonely now but...i just separated...I'm going to find the one...I'm nit just jumping into anything....she has to be cool...not jealous...and would do anything for her man...thats alot to ask for....lol

I was more worried about extra dust and stuff getting caught up in my fan. I do technically need to hide it, but yeah Im not really worried about that until flowering begins, plus im running photoperiod my first couple grows unless I have some auto freebies. I might throw one in while my photo plants veg but I dont wanna get in over my head. Once i either get it, i dont have to worry, if i dont and I get my refund Im gonna buy straight from the manufacturer. Im kinda getting sick of amazon, they keep screwing my shipments up
I wouldn't worry about dust in the fan in a tent at all. Bigger fish to fry :jointman: Just wipe it out with a paper towel in between runs, throw the cover for the filter in the wash, and you'll be fine

Has anyone seen @The^Dude ? He's usually got that wicked outdoor hoop house filled to the brim.
It’s been a crazy spring & summer, my high tunnel is full of Thai as well as a bunch of other plants. I’ll get a pic up soon, I think that’s the longest time I haven’t posted since I joined afn, the last plant I harvested in the spring must have been too strong…

Think the jury still out on if flushing does any real good.....I've done it, and don't bother anymore......at 62, I'm just freaking tired.
My jury is in, no flushing for me.

It’s been a crazy spring & summer, my high tunnel is full of Thai as well as a bunch of other plants. I’ll get a pic up soon, I think that’s the longest time I haven’t posted since I joined afn, the last plant I harvested in the spring must have been too strong…

You're alive! hahaha. Glad to see you! Do tag me in whichever thread you post the pictures. I definitely enjoy seeing that tunnel just stuffed to the roof.

I Lysol the hell out of everything inside the tent then spray and wipe everything with iso and water in a spray bottle, then ozone just because I have one sitting around I use to get the weed smell out of my work truck :d5:
I use Clorox wipes, let it dry and then run my SolaCure UVB lamp for about 8 hours, nothing can survive that!!!

I also have a handful of 270nm UVC diodes, but I dont.like to use them, extreme care needs to be used with them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back