Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone wants to debate or argue here :d5:Just grow some weed and have a good time I mean that in the nicest way possible:pighug::pass:

:yeahthat: Facts :rofl::pass:
Personally I am glad when someone challenges my beliefs on growing. I do not take offense and It gets my lazy ass out to research what I am thinking. I often change my position. I learn new stuff everyday from this group. :bighug:

Personally I am glad when someone challenges my beliefs on growing. I do not take offense and It gets my lazy ass out to research what I am thinking. I often change my position. I learn new stuff everyday from this group. :bighug:
Well that just gives me that much more respect for you :bow:but i don't think i am ready to challenge you yet :eyebrows::nono: still a lot to learn and learning something new everyday here i do :thanks::bighug::pass:

Well got the tent all cleaned out, sanitized, ran ozone for an hour, exhaust moved to on top, new light hung :thumbsup: Gonna give a bunch of 1 gallon pots a shot this time since I gotta get moving through this seed collection and I'm a little tired with 100-120 day plants. Fresh coco buffering right now, flush em out with light nutes tomorrow and seeds planted Tuesday hopefully
PXL_20220731_211012718.jpg

What did you use to sanitize tent i need to do the same thing? Nice light:cools: germing some Ogreberries now coco is buffering also :headbang::pass:

now what...:shrug:

I Lysol the hell out of everything inside the tent then spray and wipe everything with iso and water in a spray bottle, then ozone just because I have one sitting around I use to get the weed smell out of my work truck :d5:

Hey question guys, how important is it to have a carbon air filter in the early stages of growing. Mine had gotten delayed 2 times now and if it isnt here by tuesday amazon is offering me a refund. I know its made for keeping the internals of inline fans and ducting clean, but mostly for odor control.

Hey question guys, how important is it to have a carbon air filter in the early stages of growing. Mine had gotten delayed 2 times now and if it isnt here by tuesday amazon is offering me a refund. I know its made for keeping the internals of inline fans and ducting clean, but mostly for odor control.
You won't need until really until you're into flowering. I don't even connect mine until they begin to stink. I guess that depends on how much you gotta hide it, but either way you're good for a couple weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back