Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My jury is in, no flushing for me.
Yup same here for me it is my understanding that synthetic nutrients break down to the exact same minerals as organics nutes in the media :shrug:here a couple videos that I believe help better explain they helped considerably when starting out :d5:

Well got the tent all cleaned out, sanitized, ran ozone for an hour
4pw07x.jpg

Hey question guys, how important is it to have a carbon air filter in the early stages of growing. Mine had gotten delayed 2 times now and if it isnt here by tuesday amazon is offering me a refund. I know its made for keeping the internals of inline fans and ducting clean, but mostly for odor control.
I haven't been using any filter on my exhaust. My first installation emptied into the alley between my house and the neighbor, about 15 feet above ground. With the stinkier strains I've grown you could smell it across the street. I recently added a vent through the roof, about 35 but feet above ground (also unfiltered). So far I haven't smelled anything outside. They're probably smelling it on the next block over now.

I haven't been using any filter on my exhaust. My first installation emptied into the alley between my house and the neighbor, about 15 feet above ground. With the stinkier strains I've grown you could smell it across the street. I recently added a vent through the roof, about 35 but feet above ground (also unfiltered). So far I haven't smelled anything outside. They're probably smelling it on the next block over now.
Im not too worried about smell in the beginning, Im gonna be running photoperiod for my first couple grows. I have 10 humbolt caramel creme and 10 humbolt nutter butter seeds on the way plus i hear dc seeds is really quite generous with their freebies. So I dont even know how many of those I have coming as well. The coupon code referred to it as a freebie genetic tester pack...so im hoping I get at least 5 but Im not gonna complain if I only get 1. Im sure it'll be an auto or have an auto if some kind in it. Im getting sick of waiting though lmao. Its gonna take a full 6-7 days from the time of purchase which was last Wednesday. I got an email saying that the office was closed friday thru sunday so nothing getting processed till tomorrow.

Also my tent will be in my basement. And im in a duplex, my neighbors smoke so im not worried about them saying anything but my landlord runs his pediatrist practice out of the house next door. Im not worried about them either as Ive known them for quite a few years. Family friends amd im pretty sure they partake as well

Yup same here for me it is my understanding that synthetic nutrients break down to the exact same minerals as organics nutes in the media :shrug:here a couple videos that I believe help better explain they helped considerably when starting out :d5:

Im so glad you posted this, once I got to flower i was gonna ask about a long dark period before harvest! Im getting questions answered long before I needed them.

Im so glad you posted this, once I got to flower i was gonna ask about a long dark period before harvest! Im getting questions answered long before I needed them.

Here's a couple more the mr grow it video is the one i believe that talks about all the colors and how they affect the plant love all his videos:pass: and another bugbee dark period video :d5: I've learned most everything i know from here and youtube:rofl::rofl:

Here's a couple more the mr grow it video is the one i believe that talks about all the colors and how they affect the plant love all his videos:pass: and another bugbee dark period video :d5: I've learned most everything i know from here and youtube:rofl::rofl:

I also like the Mr grow it videos. He just asks questions and let's people answer and doesn't try to push anything that he's doing another way :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back