Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just paid $13 for 12 fabric pots... Well worth saving the aggravation and wear and tear on the washer. The rainscience bags I have get washed and if I had those fancy camo bags like @Dale's Proper Bud I'd definitely be washing them too :rofl: Cheap bags is the way. Not worth half a day off of work to wash 4 bags that cost $1 a piece :pass:

No not even sure if what i am doing is right :shrug: my bags just recommend light soapy water they are a pvc material:toke:
That’s correct for them bags! Fabric is a pain tho cuz roots and soil get stuck into the bag so gently hand washing just turns it to mud! U need to use the washer or chunk them fuckers and buy new ones! :nono:

No not even sure if what i am doing is right :shrug: my bags just recommend light soapy water they are a pvc material:toke:
The PVC bags are for washing. Hot water and soap will get em clean and some bleach to sanitize
PXL_20220801_020323763.jpg

The super cheap black fabric bags take a ton more work to really get clean...
PXL_20220801_020411108.jpg

I really don't think they need to be that clean but kinda clean kinda bothers me :jointman:

Best part of minimalism, I just packed 90% of my stuff in a 50 gal tote and 2 laundry baskets, besides my furniture, ie dresser, tv, and instruments im done lmao. I cant wait to get this crap over with. And yall already know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back