Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit"...but he grows some mean flowers.......got his ashes in the flower beds out front.....Aunt laughs her ass off when I send her pics of the flowers.

:crying: Spot in the garden would do me......my Mother always planted a favourite plant in the garden when someone died....much better than a gravestone......:pass:

Very much so. But hell you find something you like and fully emerse yourself. Its always good to have hobbies you love. You know the saying, do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life. Goes with hobbies too. I know too many people that get super worked up doing hobbies....and im like, arent hobbies suppose to be...relaxing
Weed is like that...but, when you have very little on the shelf or none it can take on a sense of urgency that can stress.....as opposed to when you got a pound or so...

Weed is like that...but, when you have very little on the shelf or none it can take on a sense of urgency that can stress.....as opposed to when you got a pound or so...
Ive got absolutely none right now, but thats a choice. Tolerance break, plus Im saving the cash to put into the grow for now. It sucks but Im on day 6 and its like whatever now, its always those 1st 2 days with no smoke that sucks

Ive got absolutely none right now, but thats a choice. Tolerance break, plus Im saving the cash to put into the grow for now. It sucks but Im on day 6 and its like whatever now, its always those 1st 2 days with no smoke that sucks
gave it up in 1992, when I started driving in 2000 damn sure couldn't risk it and decided to start again in 2019, did some research and about shit myself on all the advancements....2020, had a small setup, growing Jack Herer and Sweet Soma...ran into problems and searching the net for solutions, found AFN...MoG figured my problem out and I been here ever since....... just :stir:

57D3C458-5072-4363-83BF-B75CA57DB18A.jpeg

The Gods are telling me to relax, to calm down and re-think. But they are also telling me to move away from the negativity... They are telling me to look for a sign...

:pass::smokeout::wiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back