Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passion fruit flower...Mossy has the white variety which look spectacular....My whites have never flowered...yet...

IMG_2688.JPG
IMG_2687.JPG

In White @4wiscoLegal420 ................Glorious...but I do prefer the Blues......... :headbang:

mine ex wouldnt let me grow anymore. As soon as she was gone. My tents went up I was back at it alot happier with my plants then her. :muahaha::crying:

Exactly. I dont mind having a GF but i want to grow and smoke. Shes okey with me smoking and growing, but i can’t do it the way I want it.
I’m happy for you brother! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@Xmas .... :pighug: ...you just done 2 months away...girl is probably Worried about you.....keeping you Safe....

Give her a few months to feel Safe..and Try for a 10 x 10 for your Christmas List.........:pass:

Hi Mossy. Yes, that’s the way it is.... she care about me.
Thank you for the advice :pass:

I will light a fatty up and ask the canna-GODs how they think i should proceed.

They are very pretty flowers. Growing up with my mom, i was always exposed to the basic garden flowers, lillies, lillies of the valley, daffodil, roses ect. I always like seeing unique flowers ive never seen before.
Oh, I do my roses......got a few lilies Dad had in odd spots I need to get up and into a better spot........hell of a landscaper but Dad had no clue what plants worked best where....
Edit"...but he grows some mean flowers.......got his ashes in the flower beds out front.....Aunt laughs her ass off when I send her pics of the flowers.

Bad Boy..... :pass: ....Cannabis is Better than a Girlfriend Because.......?

I want 10 Reasons...written up.........:headbang:.....
If its just a girlfriend in general then that be hard but if your talking about my ex. Thats easy. 1 Well dont spend all my money on alcohol. 2 they dont bitch at me for hanging out with my friends. 3 They dont hide being drunk at 4 in the afternoon from me. 4 they dont have a dating profile when I was married to her. 5 they arent fake 6 they wont go and get married after we been split up for 6 months and divorced for 2 months. 7 they dont crash the car thats in my name and leave me with the loan. 8 they dont abuse me. 9 they dont make me depressed. 10 they wernt a hooker before I met them. I can keep going thats just my ex. I know most girls or girlfriends or wifes are not like that. I just picked a real winner. I look back and am like what the fuck was I thinking. :doh: Any way. Thats my ten form my experience. So single with my plants is a hell alot better then what I was dealing with a year ago.

Exactly. I dont mind having a GF but i want to grow and smoke. Shes okey with me smoking and growing, but i can’t do it the way I want it.
I’m happy for you brother! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Mossy. Yes, that’s the way it is.... she care about me.
Thank you for the advice :pass:

I will light a fatty up and ask the canna-GODs how they think i should proceed.

Thanks man she had me in a real dark place. Its nice to see light

Oh, I do my roses......got a few lilies Dad had in odd spots I need to get up and into a better spot........hell of a landscaper but Dad had no clue what plants worked best where....
Yeah my mom rearranges her annuals every year. Took her forever to figure out where she was putting perennials. She loves her garden but its taken her quite a few years to get that green thumb green

Thanks man she had me in a real dark place. Its nice to see light
Some women will do that to you, i spent a decade with a girl I thought I would marry. She was....emotionally unstable...not horrible but at times it got hard to deal with. She would get trapped inside her own head and suffered from horrible anxiety but never did anything to deal with it. Eventually it created a rift and she started cheating. I found out about it and we were on and off for the last 2 years. Spent another year and a half feeling shitty for myself. Took 2 years off, started dating my most recent ex....she wasnt bad but we drew our relationship out way longer than it needed to be and broke it off mutually. I think until something falls in my lap, im just gonna do me indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back