Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, takes time to figure out what grows best where even in a small yard... Think I found the best spot for my shampoo gingers.....but it ain't where they are now.
IMG20220727154626.jpg
IMG20220727154641.jpg

Yup, takes time to figure out what grows best where even in a small yard... Think I found the best spot for my shampoo gingers.....but it ain't where they are now.
View attachment 1493008View attachment 1493009
That looks like itll be another beauty. Tbh i really like orchids. I know they are a pain in the ass to grow. But i was thinking about trying it out, one of my exs moms grew orchids, said its frustrating but worth it.

Hi Mossy. Yes, that’s the way it is.... she care about me.

She Does...... :headbang:

If its just a girlfriend in general then that be hard but if your talking about my ex. Thats easy. 1 Well dont spend all my money on alcohol. 2 they dont bitch at me for hanging out with my friends. 3 They dont hide being drunk at 4 in the afternoon from me. 4 they dont have a dating profile when I was married to her. 5 they arent fake 6 they wont go and get married after we been split up for 6 months and divorced for 2 months. 7 they dont crash the car thats in my name and leave me with the loan. 8 they dont abuse me. 9 they dont make me depressed. 10 they wernt a hooker before I met them. I can keep going thats just my ex. I know most girls or girlfriends or wifes are not like that. I just picked a real winner. I look back and am like what the fuck was I thinking. :doh: Any way. Thats my ten form my experience. So single with my plants is a hell alot better then what I was dealing with a year ago.

Oooh....Full House.........:d5:...you Did Well getting Rid of that one...........:pass:....a Partner should Enhance a relationship and help cushion us from the rest of the world...but if Home is a Battle Ground..it can Destroy you......

Life ain't worth living like that.......:headbang:

{and @Xmas ...that doesnt mean getting ALL your own way...it is a Balance.........:biggrin:....}

Some women will do that to you, i spent a decade with a girl I thought I would marry. She was....emotionally unstable...not horrible but at times it got hard to deal with. She would get trapped inside her own head and suffered from horrible anxiety but never did anything to deal with it. Eventually it created a rift and she started cheating. I found out about it and we were on and off for the last 2 years. Spent another year and a half feeling shitty for myself. Took 2 years off, started dating my most recent ex....she wasnt bad but we drew our relationship out way longer than it needed to be and broke it off mutually. I think until something falls in my lap, im just gonna do me indefinitely
Firm believer in taking time off....when you spend a great amount of time with another person, you change yourself even though you don't notice.....those that jump back in never take time to find themselves again before trying to please another.

That looks like itll be another beauty. Tbh i really like orchids. I know they are a pain in the ass to grow. But i was thinking about trying it out, one of my exs moms grew orchids, said its frustrating but worth it.
I can't grow Orchids for shit...those are gingers ( shampoo, pinecone a couple names.) that bulb will get nice bright red in a month or so...another Alien flower.......Are you sensing a theme?

Firm believer in taking time off....when you spend a great amount of time with another person, you change yourself even though you don't notice.....those that jump back in never take time to find themselves again before trying to please another.
I used to be that person for sure. In high school if i broke it off with someone or vice versa id always have another gf in a week, sometimes the next day. It was because I didnt wanna be alone. Im a loaner, I always kept a very small group of friends and it was nice having someone around that wasnt one of the guys. Took me years to realize how horrible that was for my own mental health. Basically till the end of that 10yr span. Tbh im not hard to please either. I just want someone that genuinely cares about me at my best and worst. And someone who is supportive but knows themselves enough to have boundries. Seems like its getting harder and harder to find simplicity in a relationship

I can't grow Orchids for shit...those are gingers ( shampoo, pinecone a couple names.) that bulb will get nice bright red in a month or so...another Alien flower.......Are you sensing a theme?
Very much so. But hell you find something you like and fully emerse yourself. Its always good to have hobbies you love. You know the saying, do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life. Goes with hobbies too. I know too many people that get super worked up doing hobbies....and im like, arent hobbies suppose to be...relaxing

She Does...... :headbang:

Oooh....Full House.........:d5:...you Did Well getting Rid of that one...........:pass:....a Partner should Enhance a relationship and help cushion us from the rest of the world...but if Home is a Battle Ground..it can Destroy you......

Life ain't worth living like that.......:headbang:

I hate going home and having to deal with her. It was definitely destroying me. But sometimes you have to learn the hard way. And thats what everyone I knew said. Glad you got ride of her. They all saw it. I was blind. Or just didnt wanna be alone. settling is not an option any more. The sky is the limit for me. I know my worth. No one is holding me back anymore. Feels damn good to say that. :cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back