Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
gave it up in 1992, when I started driving in 2000 damn sure couldn't risk it and decided to start again in 2019, did some research and about shit myself on all the advancements....2020, had a small setup, growing Jack Herer and Sweet Soma...ran into problems and searching the net for solutions, found AFN...MoG figured my problem out and I been here ever since....... just :stir:
Pretty sure just from chatting back and forth with yall, and the help on the threads ive posted already is gonna keep me here till either I die or the site shuts down which isnt gonna happen. Community is too good here

I Know..... :pass: ..reckless and Feckless....:biggrin:...poor hairdresser got the blame...but take your pick....apparently it is multiplying out a bit in Europe again....sigh...

It had the most horrendous vertigo.....and Im used to vertigo.........:pass:

First symptoms burning sore throat and ears...like someone pouring hot water down the insides of them....
then vertigo...screaming headaches...nerve pain all over the scalp..hot lungs..hot guts..and absolute exhaustion.....:coffee2:

So if you have any family or friends who say they have a hot throat.............lock them up somewhere..... :biggrin:
I’m glad you’re feeling better my friend :pass: :bighug:

Some women will do that to you, i spent a decade with a girl I thought I would marry. She was....emotionally unstable...not horrible but at times it got hard to deal with. She would get trapped inside her own head and suffered from horrible anxiety but never did anything to deal with it. Eventually it created a rift and she started cheating. I found out about it and we were on and off for the last 2 years. Spent another year and a half feeling shitty for myself. Took 2 years off, started dating my most recent ex....she wasnt bad but we drew our relationship out way longer than it needed to be and broke it off mutually. I think until something falls in my lap, im just gonna do me indefinitely
cheers brother. To happiness and letting things happen naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back