Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's a air diffuser that distributes air from the exhaust side of a exhaust fan....supposed to give better overall circulation than trying to position fans on your tent uprights and such.

St. Tom swears by his...it's a bit pricey as it's a UK item but after that bit of bud rot this round I gotta do something to up my air circulation and I have a spare 4" exhaust fan.

St. Tom swears by his...it's a bit pricey as it's a UK item but after that bit of bud rot this round I gotta do something to up my air circulation and I have a spare 4" exhaust fan.
Keeping the air in your lung room sanitized in conjuction with keeping the RH under 55% helps with that issue as well.

So...speaking of our lost lil lambs...Mossy found her way back, anyone heard from Suki and I haven't seen Blue in a bit either.....

nope checked yesterday still last Thursday for @Suki813 :yoinks: :vibes::karmacloud:

and @blue tagged he/she :rofl: :shrug: Sunday and still haven’t seen:thumbsup:

Glad to see you back @Mossy !

I thought perhaps your internet service had gotten burned up in the heat wave or worst of all a wildfire in your area. Much relief to see you post this morning.

Cheers @DCLXVI ....Always Fingers Crossed but we are not anywhere near the forest fires ATM....but we are Parched.

I Think my damn Reckless behaviour caught me a Dose of the new variant...... :pass: ....I got me hair cut...after 2.5 Years of waiting.....
and...we Did have 5 or 6 coffee and tapas treats.......:doh:....Living the High Life eh......?....damn plague.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back