Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell her you thought she meant meters :haha:
At least yours okd that. When me and my ex were together she wouldnt even let me keep my flower inside. She didnt care that I smoked she was paranoid someone would smell it! I keep all my bud in mason jars, we broke up, i found a new place. Now all thats left is my tent which comes tomorrow afternoon and my nutes im buying tomorrow. Set up next week friday after my move on Tuesday!

At least yours okd that. When me and my ex were together she wouldnt even let me keep my flower inside. She didnt care that I smoked she was paranoid someone would smell it! I keep all my bud in mason jars, we broke up, i found a new place. Now all thats left is my tent which comes tomorrow afternoon and my nutes im buying tomorrow. Set up next week friday after my move on Tuesday!

I hear you man and totally get where you coming from. I support your move! A grower has to grow, or at least that is how i feel.

I will take a serious brainer - but if i don’t get my 10x10 I’ll be on the move :jointman:

I'm just hoping they"ll legalize growing here before I shuffle off......would love to try another hedge. Have to buy a lot of Phyter though to get a good harvest.

Good to hear :thumbsup:

I shouldn’t complain, but I’m im on the low side. Just got the thumbs up for a 3x3 tent when I’m in need of a 10x10.

I am restricted by my partner wich makes me wounder whats the most important - a woman or my plants? Haha

@Xmas .... :pighug: ...you just done 2 months away...girl is probably Worried about you.....keeping you Safe....

Give her a few months to feel Safe..and Try for a 10 x 10 for your Christmas List.........:pass:

Good to hear :thumbsup:

I shouldn’t complain, but I’m im on the low side. Just got the thumbs up for a 3x3 tent when I’m in need of a 10x10.

I am restricted by my partner wich makes me wounder whats the most important - a woman or my plants? Haha
mine ex wouldnt let me grow anymore. As soon as she was gone. My tents went up I was back at it alot happier with my plants then her. :muahaha::crying:

IMG20220727150941.jpg
IMG20220727150955.jpg

mine ex wouldnt let me grow anymore. As soon as she was gone. My tents went up I was back at it alot happier with my plants then her. :muahaha::crying:

Bad Boy..... :pass: ....Cannabis is Better than a Girlfriend Because.......?

I want 10 Reasons...written up.........:headbang:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back