Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @DCLXVI ....Always Fingers Crossed but we are not anywhere near the forest fires ATM....but we are Parched.

I Think my damn Reckless behaviour caught me a Dose of the new variant...... :pass: ....I got me hair cut...after 2.5 Years of waiting.....
and...we Did have 5 or 6 coffee and tapas treats.......:doh:....Living the High Life eh......?....damn plague.....
Haircuts?!? Coffee!?! Tapas??….boy! You two were really tearing up the town!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

So...speaking of our lost lil lambs...Mossy found her way back, anyone heard from Suki and I haven't seen Blue in a bit either.....

Aye @Bill.de.Cat ....we were checking up on @Suki813 yesterday...no results....but her and her hubby were sick just before me...... and @blue is on a planned absence to rebuild business post pandemic..... :headbang:

Good to hear :thumbsup:

I shouldn’t complain, but I’m im on the low side. Just got the thumbs up for a 3x3 tent when I’m in need of a 10x10.

I am restricted by my partner wich makes me wounder whats the most important - a woman or my plants? Haha
Tell her you thought she meant meters :haha:

Keeping the air in your lung room sanitized in conjuction with keeping the RH under 55% helps with that issue as well.
Hanging temp/RH meters always had it in a good range 45% to 60 %......I just got too damn crowded and that little 3BOG with the side colas that grew taller than the main was the only one that showed mold.....on the main. Had a 6" fan blowing straight on it cause it was the tightest as far as internodal spacing.....just couldn't get enough air flow with it that packed.....should gone with my first thought and did a bit of clipping but went with a direct fan instead..... :wall: :wall:

Haircuts?!? Coffee!?! Tapas??….boy! You two were really tearing up the town!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

I Know..... :pass: ..reckless and Feckless....:biggrin:...poor hairdresser got the blame...but take your pick....apparently it is multiplying out a bit in Europe again....sigh...

It had the most horrendous vertigo.....and Im used to vertigo.........:pass:

First symptoms burning sore throat and ears...like someone pouring hot water down the insides of them....
then vertigo...screaming headaches...nerve pain all over the scalp..hot lungs..hot guts..and absolute exhaustion.....:coffee2:

So if you have any family or friends who say they have a hot throat.............lock them up somewhere..... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back