Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diffuser, as in O2 generator? I've ran one in the lung room for years. Mine is programmed for 3 minute bursts every 30 minutes, 24/7. :thumbsup:
No, it's a air diffuser that distributes air from the exhaust side of a exhaust fan....supposed to give better overall circulation than trying to position fans on your tent uprights and such.

Whats the highest amount of pages you got on the live chat?

well, since the last major site upgrade in '19, the current record is from the first installment of this year at 1514 pagez/261k viewz :thumbsup: needless to say, i'd luv to see it hit 2000 jus once & technically, it could be done this time.....HINT!! :biggrin: ppp

Damn...got my mosquito bits but Home Depot was out of Happy Frog and only thing on the shelves was freaking miracle gro potting soil.....but while looking for rose ferts I noticed they had Osmocoat +, up to 4 month variety and since I have PLENTY of spent HF I've been saving for regular gardening and a bag of Dr. Earth's Flower Girl in case I need more P K .......time to experiment with a water only autopot run....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back