Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics....ready all seeds have germinated ...tomorrow should be planting day....they are on floor in veg tent in the containers...I only turned light on for pic....
20220725_180033.jpg
20220725_172710.jpg
20220725_172752.jpg

I also ordered some fish shit in case I run across any deficiencies with the grow dots later in flower...

View attachment 1492136
The whiteflies have arrived early this year. Found them on the cucumbers today but they're what ruin my outdoor canna every.single.year

I had them bad last year but I swapped from neem oil to insecticidal soap this year for the aphids and I have yet to see any whiteflies! Think they have been staying away since I spray on the regular to make sure aphids stay in control! Seems impossible to totally eliminate them demon spawn! :cuss:
1658793775407.gif

View attachment 1492136
The whiteflies have arrived early this year. Found them on the cucumbers today but they're what ruin my outdoor canna every.single.year

My Great Grandad spread lime powder all over his vegetable plants, and strawberries in his garden for pest control. Works a treat. :thumbsup:

I had them bad last year but I swapped from neem oil to insecticidal soap this year for the aphids and I have yet to see any whiteflies! Think they have been staying away since I spray on the regular to make sure aphids stay in control! Seems impossible to totally eliminate them demon spawn! :cuss:
View attachment 1492137
Problem is they only come during flower. So it really limits what I can use. I do use Neem and soap up until flower and they're good for everything but caterpillars. The whiteflies stick to all the trichomes! They usually show up here around late August/early Sept and totally infest the buds which then turns my plants into compost. Thought I was ahead of the game since I got them started earlier this year and should finish earlier this year, but of course it's a heat wave so all the bugs are off schedule too... Think I'm about 3-4 weeks from chop. They'll be getting lost coast plant therapy and Dr zymes a couple times a week from here on out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back