Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up Hog! How ya doin tonight? :pass:
Yo, what up? I'm doing good. Just smoking some Pluto+GG4 Moonrocks, pickin on my Martin box, waiting for the rain to come tonight. Was supposed to get new gutters this weekend but they rescheduled, so now I gotta prepare my basement for possible flooding. How bout you?
:smoking: :pass:

Last edited:
Yo, what up? I'm doing good. Just smoking some Pluto+GG4 Moonrocks, pickin on my Martin box, waiting for the rain to come tonight. Was supposed to get new gutters?this weekend but they rescheduled, so now I gotta prepare my basement for possible flooding. How bout you?
:smoking: :pass:

Good man! Tokin on some Roc Bud Blueberry slushy with some hash mixed in. Got nailed with a crazy storm today. Live in the Appalachain mountains and can get some weird weather out of nowhere. Got the severe weather alerts driving back from picking up some walnut wood. Leads to some good scenery as the clouds break. Sux driving over the mountain in it today. Just pulled over and waited for it to pass at a scenic overlook. Turned out to be a good decision. Was beautiful near sunset!

Got my mephisto wedding in the soil last night. They hooked it up with 5 beans for the price of three. And some sweet slaps. And my freebie was another one Im excited about. Strawberry nuggets x liversbx1. Yeah buddy. Ill be planting one of those on my next round. As soon as I got life Ill be posting it up for all to see. :headbang: :pass::cooldance:
Strawberry nuggets x liversbx!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Good man! Tokin on some Roc Bud Blueberry slushy with some hash mixed in. Got nailed with a crazy storm today. Live in the Appalachain mountains and can get some weird weather out of nowhere. Got the severe weather alerts driving back from picking up some walnut wood. Leads to some good scenery as the clouds break. Sux driving over the mountain in it today. Just pulled over and waited for it to pass at a scenic overlook. Turned out to be a good decision. Was beautiful near sunset!
Those storms in the mountains are no joke! Definitely good call to just wait it out. I just moved home to Central IL, but was in Colorado the past 10 years. Had too many close calls driving through rain/snow storms in an ill equipped van stuffed with musicians and gear, lol. Been awhile since I've been to the Appalachian, got friends in Asheville I should visit sometime

Those storms in the mountains are no joke! Definitely good call to just wait it out. I just moved home to Central IL, but was in Colorado the past 10 years. Had too many close calls driving through rain/snow storms in an ill equipped van stuffed with musicians and gear, lol. Been awhile since I've been to the Appalachian, got friends in Asheville I should visit sometime

Ha! Have spent too many hours to count crammed into a van tryin to sleep crammed in between a bass drum and guitar cases...worth every minute of it though...well most! I'm in Va, but have spent a lot of time in Asheville. Cool town and a good venue there called The Orange Peel. What kind of tunes did(do) you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back