Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is they only come during flower. So it really limits what I can use. I do use Neem and soap up until flower and they're good for everything but caterpillars. The whiteflies stick to all the trichomes! They usually show up here around late August/early Sept and totally infest the buds which then turns my plants into compost. Thought I was ahead of the game since I got them started earlier this year and should finish earlier this year, but of course it's a heat wave so all the bugs are off schedule too... Think I'm about 3-4 weeks from chop. They'll be getting lost coast plant therapy and Dr zymes a couple times a week from here on out

I’d keep using the soap in flower and just plan on washing the buds! Whether washing away the soap residue or whitefly carcasses I’d def be doing a wash after chop! 420 didn’t have bugs but said his water turned nasty ass brown cuz of all the dirt etc that naturally gets on outdoor plants from wind etc! Think he washes all his outdoor buds now but not positive! :d5:

But can I smoke that? And they like the undersides of the leaves so I don't know about a powder as a method
I've only done it to my Canna in veg, not in flower. I'm sure it will definitely stick to the Trichomes. Garden veggies, and fruits (strawberries, watermelon.. Etc) through to harvest, it washes off easily.

I’d keep using the soap in flower and just plan on washing the buds! Whether washing away the soap residue or whitefly carcasses I’d def be doing a wash after chop! 420 didn’t have bugs but said his water turned nasty ass brown cuz of all the dirt etc that naturally gets on outdoor plants from wind etc! Think he washes all his outdoor buds now but not positive! :d5:
Planning on washing if I can get them that far :d5:

Planning on washing if I can get them that far :d5:

1658797922597.gif

1658797804729.gif

1658797829945.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back