Black Lebanon starting to turn pretty colors! :woohoo1:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Getting difficult to even get pics of strawberry chemdawg in the back! :rofl:

image.jpg

:vibe:

That's not good, but how many days has it been like that? The last one that made it thru there, it took like 8 days to clear. The shipment before never changed, nor any notice of confiscation.
July 23rd at 3pm was when it said that msg. This is one that never made it but still says the same thing as my current situation.
Screenshot_20220725-141140.png

Actually I don't know if they made it through Shitcago. Ugh. It says the same thing my seeds when they have been taken in past. It says it was processed through there facility but no other notifications. I'm hoping I still get them. I will be really sad if not. I was so excited. I never win anything. Im beginning to hate Customs.
Mine were delayed like that for a week then they went thru customs, and now have departed Chicago as of today.

Actually I don't know if they made it through Shitcago. Ugh. It says the same thing my seeds when they have been taken in past. It says it was processed through there facility but no other notifications. I'm hoping I still get them. I will be really sad if not. I was so excited. I never win anything. Im beginning to hate Customs.
Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 1.45.40 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back