Not open for further replies.
You know how the animals are starting their week 420! :eyebrows::rofl:
6FAC7CFD-DE76-4AAB-8349-5133261F1869.jpeg
0D1B9171-DC66-46CC-A718-5710580592F8.jpeg
3C14D644-F406-412E-BF27-A85C10170D02.jpeg
F13FBF78-A8F1-4CFF-AAB1-A37962CBE83C.jpeg
8519B431-2F8E-4459-B63B-659A1CBFC18A.jpeg

:kitty:

Yay. My Dos Si Dos that I won from the contest from Gorilla Seeds made it past Chicago. Which means they will be here in a day or few. Woohoo :woohoo1:
Actually I don't know if they made it through Shitcago. Ugh. It says the same thing my seeds when they have been taken in past. It says it was processed through there facility but no other notifications. I'm hoping I still get them. I will be really sad if not. I was so excited. I never win anything. Im beginning to hate Customs.

3 Bears OG X Double Grape
I managed to get a couple pics, but I can't look well enough with her at the back of the tent. I'm not seeing the shape I want yet and there are still clears. A few more days I think.
Maybe at lights on, I'll get closer pics. I need to get pics of all the girls for weekly update.
A mixed Canna funk hits ya in the face in opening the tent with all the girls maturing flowers.
2022_07_25_12_07_53_360.jpg
2022_07_25_12_08_34_686.jpg

Actually I don't know if they made it through Shitcago. Ugh. It says the same thing my seeds when they have been taken in past. It says it was processed through there facility but no other notifications. I'm hoping I still get them. I will be really sad if not. I was so excited. I never win anything. Im beginning to hate Customs.
That's not good, but how many days has it been like that? The last one that made it thru there, it took like 8 days to clear. The shipment before never changed, nor any notice of confiscation.

Depending on carrier sometimes once it clears customs if it changes from international to the local carrier it won’t update anymore! If it says it cleared customs you should be fine! Only been couple days right? It wasn’t gonna move over the weekend once processed so today is basically day 1 after it cleared! :d5:

Depending on carrier sometimes once it clears customs if it changes from international to the local carrier it won’t update anymore! If it says it cleared customs you should be fine! Only been couple days right? It wasn’t gonna move over the weekend once processed so today is basically day 1 after it cleared! :d5:
Chicago is a black hole for seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back