Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t take all the credit. I wouldn’t have this plant to harvest if it wasn’t for my wife following my instructions on when to add nutrients and supplements as I was bedridden from this last foot surgery. Took me over 5 hours wet trimming this beast.

I’m going in this afternoon for my lab/blood work and hopefully the pre surgery ok from my primary care doctor. They have me scheduled August 3rd for this next foot surgery just waiting on the hospital to call to confirm everything.

6DB69EEA-D5A0-485F-BC1A-FF9A5C3CE467.jpeg

I’m going in this afternoon for my lab/blood work and hopefully the pre surgery ok from my primary care doctor. They have me scheduled August 3rd for this next foot surgery just waiting on the hospital to call to confirm everything.
Hope everything goes well! I broke my 4th and 5th metatarsals last September and it didn't totally heal. I may be having some foot surgery myself in not too long...

Yes autoflower and 1 plant it took over the 4x4 tent had to be pulled down and supercropped many times to keep it out of the lights. View attachment 1491902View attachment 1491903View attachment 1491904View attachment 1491905
Nice harvest! .. I'm not surprised by those numbers a bit. Mine took over my 5x30x80 and I had to LST her tops down and over to one side. She definitely would've been well over 6ft tall if not. Her buds are plentiful, thick and bulky. Next year, I'm putting one outside.
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back