Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought there water...they said you can put the fish right in....i think I'll let the tank go for a week before I buy anymore....then I'll see....I got water conditioner, but I don't think I should add any to the water that's already treated....thanks I appreciate the help never had this happen before....and I use to have some big ass Oscar's.....got so big I had to get rid of them....
Ok cool didn’t realize that you’ll be good then

This is what I used and they still died.....
20220725_084046.jpg

Also should I change the water since that fish was dead in overnight? Or it will be fine? Just let it go?

yeah I would being a new tank. I used this when I first started and tested water every other day. It still took time for the ammonia levels to come down. If that’s the problem but I’d be guessing as to what happened in your tank:shrug::pass:
F8FAD5C6-2B88-4A6F-B4E2-6014669D7A81.png
84DC5F2A-69A9-46CF-BEB8-DFB7F289EB0E.png

yeah I would being a new tank. I used this when I first started and tested water every other day. It still took time for the ammonia levels to come down. If that’s the problem but I’d be guessing as to what happened in your tank:shrug::pass:
View attachment 1491892View attachment 1491893
I'll buy a test kit to...shit I'll just buy both of those....I got to go to bank first some scamers tryd taking money off my debit card.... luckily I got a good bank and they immediately notified me and stopped my card....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back