Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest planting in Colorado. 10,000 clones in the ground by end of the month.
20220723_075311.jpg

Welp, dinner started in the crock pot, nice london broil, taters, carrots, celery, onions/shallots....found a red and a golden starting to green up so gonna plant em with the sweet potato to get some slips ready for next season....taking a break before going out start back on the yard work.

Well my 2nd fish died rest in peace Pinky T....

:yoinks: That’s sucks new tanks can be a pain to get going. you should let a tank establish a ecosystem before butting fish in the tank IMO. Also make sure your water is dechorinated you can use chemicals to treat water for that I use seachem prime. Just a thought since you’ve lost two fish that quick. Feel free to ask me any questions I’m here to help :thumbsup: :d5:

What do you think. Jeanogenetics Root Beer Float autoflower. This was one plant that took over my 4x4 tent. All harvested and dried. Finally got new batteries for my hygrometer and tested it before placing in containers with buds turned out little drier then I like but at 50% humidity now so I’ll add a Integra Boost 62 to bring it up before placing in Grove Bags/Jars. I weighed the empty container and doubled it since I have the buds in 2 containers. Then weighed the full containers, subtracted empty containers weight and I’m more then impressed with the harvest.
827BD227-618F-4189-ADF2-6672FE6BD157.jpeg
8183F4D5-410A-423E-B5C1-617D12F177CB.jpeg
EEC61312-BA27-4EA4-904B-47EAC015918F.jpeg
786A1C06-DCAD-4354-A9DC-3D105C4BB45D.jpeg
E025B534-BF34-40C8-BAD3-5CD9EF8ABCA0.jpeg

:yoinks: That’s sucks new tanks can be a pain to get going. you should let a tank establish a ecosystem before butting fish in the tank IMO. Also make sure your water is dechorinated you can use chemicals to treat water for that I use seachem prime. Just a thought since you’ve lost two fish that quick. Feel free to ask me any questions I’m here to help :thumbsup: :d5:
I bought there water...they said you can put the fish right in....i think I'll let the tank go for a week before I buy anymore....then I'll see....I got water conditioner, but I don't think I should add any to the water that's already treated....thanks I appreciate the help never had this happen before....and I use to have some big ass Oscar's.....got so big I had to get rid of them....

What do you think. Jeanogenetics Root Beer Float autoflower. This was one plant that took over my 4x4 tent. All harvested and dried. Finally got new batteries for my hygrometer and tested it before placing in containers with buds turned out little drier then I like but at 50% humidity now so I’ll add a Integra Boost 62 to bring it up before placing in Grove Bags/Jars. I weighed the empty container and doubled it since I have the buds in 2 containers. Then weighed the full containers, subtracted empty containers weight and I’m more then impressed with the harvest.
View attachment 1491886View attachment 1491887View attachment 1491888View attachment 1491889View attachment 1491890
You got 2 pounds off 1 plant? And a auto flower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back