Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @MultiVerseBeans got my package....you guys are awesome.....I got a free gg#4 by blimburn seeds which I've already grown....my very first plants....then a free Atlas grease gun along with 3 fastbuds banana purple punch....and stickers and a tiny shovel....lol
20220720_152631.jpg

Attachments

• 20220720_153211.jpg
    20220720_153211.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Thanks @MultiVerseBeans got my package....you guys are awesome.....I got a free gg#4 by blimburn seeds which I've already grown....my very first plants....then a free Atlas grease gun along with 3 fastbuds banana purple punch....and stickers and a tiny shovel....lolView attachment 1489759
That 3pk was $50? Jesus figured you would do what i did and spend $$ on top of the raffle, supporting the bank, hella freedbies for 1 3pk spent lol nice!

So..in growing in a solo cup, the only way I can see to keep sneeker roots from popping out is maybe a layer of landscape fabric before you put in your medium....but still the possibilty of a root growing through is there, especially with multiple feedings......

That 3pk was $50? Jesus figured you would do what i did and spend $$ on top of the raffle, supporting the bank, hella freedbies for 1 3pk spent lol nice!
No shit..got a 100 saved for new beans I been holding onto trying for a raffle win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back