Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Lacewings will kill them.
U gotta get green lacewing larvae! The adults only eat honeydew so if u get adults it’ll do nothing for an infestation unless they stay and lay eggs and then their offspring will feast away like crazy til they molt into adult with wings!

*edit* Just realized u were talking about killing stink bugs! FYI green lacewing larvae will not kill them! They have few predators and require pest sprays to get rid of them! Only thing that could take them on is a mantis and maybe the minute pirate bugs! Prob is invader pests have much higher heat tolerance then predator insects! For aphids in the summer assassin bugs are only option due to predator mites drastically slowing down feeding above like 85F!:d5:

Last edited:
U gotta get green lacewing larvae! The adults only eat honeydew so if u get adults it’ll do nothing for an infestation unless they stay and lay eggs and then their offspring will feast away like crazy til they molt into adult with wings!

*edit* Just realized u were talking about killing stink bugs! FYI green lacewing larvae will not kill them! They have few predators and require pest sprays to get rid of them! Only thing that could take them on is a mantis and maybe the minute pirate bugs! Prob is problem pests have much higher heat tolerance then predator insects! For aphids I’m summer assassin bugs are only option due to predator mites slowing down feeding extremely above like 85F!:d5:
The adults kill stink bugs, aphids, mites, whiteflies, mealybugs, leafhoppers, and thrips AFAIK. :thumbsup:

Wife's a bit miffed I absconded with her old jewelry box. Stinks of weed now.
IMG20220720203138.jpg

If not us to fulfill the prophecies of drunken science fiction writers, then who???
Well, shit...if we're doing that, fuck it...I'll go back a 40 years and give myself stock tips....as long as we're doing the crazed route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back